• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

PLS Help, Hex Servergame

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all. Sorry for new Topic!
I need GameServerv20.exe with this IP : 86.101.102.21
PLSPLS somebody help me, i dont find this ip. If somebody can help me, pls send in E-Mail here :
sharp1113@hotmail.com . THX a lot
( My English isnt good :D )

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
As much as I would like to help, try to first attempt this on your own first.

Search Google.com for a "hex editor," then use it to interface the Aglaia client. From there you are set.

If you have any problems, please feel free to Private Message me with your concerns, or if you can not figure out how to hex the client, I would happily do it for you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
THX the help. I did it with Ultra Edit.
But i have one more problem :(
The 3 server run, the account is created, but i cant connect... The Login Server disconnected me... Here is Pictures about my problem:

I think all good... But, the nummer of the NPC and other in gameserver is failure... perhaps that is the problem
Somebody PLS HELP!:bye2:
EDIT*
I think i need 223 Client. I have aoclient259_1, and server is 223... :( Where can i find it? 'Cos all upload link is dead :( PLS help

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Client259 does work fine, just get the ASB server files and make sure you followed all the steps to install the server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pictures are uploading again. Sorry, somebody deleted it yesterday. I followed the steps to install... but it doesnt work.. See the pictures pls, perhaps it "say" the error.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HUNSharp said:
Pictures are uploading again. Sorry, somebody deleted it yesterday. I followed the steps to install... but it doesnt work.. See the pictures pls, perhaps it "say" the error.
Are you behind a router?
If yes, then did you open the right ports or follow the guide for people behind a router (no clue if the guide is on this website ASB is my home ;P)?

Also, I see your account name (the one you're trying to log into the server with) is one character.
An account name has to be at least four english characters for the client to recognize it properly (I think its three actually).
So, make your account name longer to avoid more errors later on.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nakato said:
Are you behind a router?
If yes, then did you open the right ports or follow the guide for people behind a router (no clue if the guide is on this website ASB is my home ;P)?

Also, I see your account name (the one you're trying to log into the server with) is one character.
An account name has to be at least four english characters for the client to recognize it properly (I think its three actually).
So, make your account name longer to avoid more errors later on.
Doesnt work :(
With My new account name: Sharp
In GameServer: Monster, NPC...= 0, in other pictures it doesnt 0, that is not problem?
If you have good server, i can connect to you, to try my client? and see the game ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'll say it again, are you behind a router?

My server is currently only hosted locally since I'm working on translating the client completely.
I'd have to first set it up for a router for anyone to connect.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nakato said:
I'll say it again, are you behind a router?

My server is currently only hosted locally since I'm working on translating the client completely.
I'd have to first set it up for a router for anyone to connect.
I dont have router. i have modem.
I dont understand... I think i make all good... SQL, ODBC, IP, Hex Gameserver.exe, ALL, and doesnt working :(:(:(

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HUNSharp said:
I dont have router. i have modem.
I dont understand... I think i make all good... SQL, ODBC, IP, Hex Gameserver.exe, ALL, and doesnt working :(:(:(
Okay, in that case, do you have a firewall?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HUNSharp said:
I dont have.
In that case I'm stumped.
Best advice would be to attempt to download a different set of server files and try again.
Unless you want to be the only person playing on your server, then you can just change the IP. :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nakato said:
In that case I'm stumped.
Best advice would be to attempt to download a different set of server files and try again.
Unless you want to be the only person playing on your server, then you can just change the IP. :p
Where can i find different set of server? In forum all link is dead
How can i alone play in my server? with 127.0.0.1 IP? Could you write it pls :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello I need aid you please. since I make to change the IP of the Gameserver, I use ultra edit but she does not find IP, I need a Guide to change IP of the Game server. it excuses my English, I I speak Spanish =P thanks

Back