• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Plus Emu (habboon) clothing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Ragezone,

im stuck with adding clothes to my hotel. I have the figuredata and the figuremap i drop them into the files then i add the swfs but nothing shows up. What do i need to do

------------ EDIT --------------

The clothing shows up now but when i put the clothing on, it will show a different kind of clothing or just nothing: Screenshot by Lightshot

kind regards,

Daryl

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This should fix it:
1. Go to phpmyadmin.
2. Go to catalog_clothing
3. Add a new thingy there (you can do this by pressing copy at an existing one or the insert button)
4. Keep the value empty. At clothing_name add something like "clothing_myshirt" (its best to use the same name as the swf file it uses, for example shirt_U_abcd.swf would be clothing_abcd as name). At clothing_parts add the set id of your clothing piece which you added in the figuredata (just the set id, not the part ids). Now press start.
5. You might have to restart your emulator for the clothes to show up (also clear the cache of your browser)
6. Enjoy, your clothes should now work unless you've did something wrong or the swf file isn't working but it's more of a trial and error kinda thing sometimes :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This should fix it:
1. Go to phpmyadmin.
2. Go to catalog_clothing
3. Add a new thingy there (you can do this by pressing copy at an existing one or the insert button)
4. Keep the value empty. At clothing_name add something like "clothing_myshirt" (its best to use the same name as the swf file it uses, for example shirt_U_abcd.swf would be clothing_abcd as name). At clothing_parts add the set id of your clothing piece which you added in the figuredata (just the set id, not the part ids). Now press start.
5. You might have to restart your emulator for the clothes to show up (also clear the cache of your browser)
6. Enjoy, your clothes should now work unless you've did something wrong or the swf file isn't working but it's more of a trial and error kinda thing sometimes :)

I understand but i want it to come directly into my clothing not in the catalogue. What do i need to do for that to work?
I can add them to my catalog_clothing but i dont want users to buy the clothing and then have the clothing, i want them to have it directly. I am stuck there

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A good friend had this problem to, its very strange.
Very strange indeed how well i managed to fix the problem. It shows up in my clothing gallery except it dont shows his in-game look.
Like this: Screenshot by Lightshot u put the haircut on but you dont get that haircut. This would probabaly be another thing i just didnt see the first couple of times i look trough it but yeah thats my problem now.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I also have the same problem. If you click Save, it's not there..... Pls help :(

Okay, I have solved the problem. You have in the Emu folder PlusEMU \ bin \ Debug \ extra and there replaced the Figure Data through your! : D

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I understand but i want it to come directly into my clothing not in the catalogue. What do i need to do for that to work?
I can add them to my catalog_clothing but i dont want users to buy the clothing and then have the clothing, i want them to have it directly. I am stuck there
If you want users to have all clothing automatically go into your figuredata.xml

Step 1:
Now replace all of these
PHP:
selectable="0"
with this
PHP:
selectable="1"
Step 2:
Now use the same method to change all of these
PHP:
preselectable="0"
to this
PHP:
preselectable="1"
Notepad++ has a replace feature which takes care of this really quickly

To make new clothing work copy and paste the figuredata.xml into the "Extra" folder of your emulator and restart your emulator.

Also never forget to clear your cache after adding new clothing :eek:tt1:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you want users to have all clothing automatically go into your figuredata.xml

Step 1:
Now replace all of these
PHP:
selectable="0"
with this
PHP:
selectable="1"
Step 2:
Now use the same method to change all of these
PHP:
preselectable="0"
to this
PHP:
preselectable="1"
Notepad++ has a replace feature which takes care of this really quickly

To make new clothing work copy and paste the figuredata.xml into the "Extra" folder of your emulator and restart your emulator.

Also never forget to clear your cache after adding new clothing :eek:tt1:

This works! Thanks :)

Upvote 0
Back