Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Plz, Upload Files Server Trickster

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, Plz Post Files Server Trickster. PLz!!!

Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@_@
There are links. Use the search function.
Hint: Project Trickster.
Inglês versão Pack - (substitua os arquivos do cliente de jogo e não é 100% traduzido)
Megaupload - - 2mb 4shared -

broken link

Reaction score
Inglês versão Pack - (substitua os arquivos do cliente de jogo e não é 100% traduzido)
Megaupload - - 2mb 4shared -

broken link

No thanks. It's dead. That means it's dead.
My translation is only for special people in the Facebook group, means if you join now you won't have access to the server at all.

Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
No thanks. It's dead. That means it's dead.
My translation is only for special people in the Facebook group, means if you join now you won't have access to the server at all.

This type of attitude is unacceptable. When I am done with my translation I will share it on the forums. I'll say this again ice, you only hurt yourselves by keeping things private, just like the two trickster projects before you. You seem to be practically done with your server so hurry up and finish it with your team of devs. I have no interest in helping someone who wishes to keep their files private.

Reaction score
This type of attitude is unacceptable. When I am done with my translation I will share it on the forums. I'll say this again ice, you only hurt yourselves by keeping things private, just like the two trickster projects before you. You seem to be practically done with your server so hurry up and finish it with your team of devs. I have no interest in helping someone who wishes to keep their files private.

You don't have to be such an butt. Look at those Brazillians. They charge US$20 million for server files you can find online!
And you call this unacceptable?

It's private. I don't need to be sued.

Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
Let's keep in mind exactly who would sue you. Gamigo, the owner of the chinese version...... Do you know about them? They are a huge gaming company with thousands of online games. Many of these games are far more profitable than Trickster Online. Unless you start making big money from the game, Gamigo will ignore you. You don't need to look any further than this very site to confirm my words. Just search the word Gamigo on the forums and see how many public private servers there are of their still active games. Some even make money off the players the same way as Gamigo does through it's freemium games. Your worry is understandable though which is why I proposed a legal alternative in my other post.

Reaction score
Let's keep in mind exactly who would sue you. Gamigo, the owner of the chinese version...... Do you know about them? They are a huge gaming company with thousands of online games. Many of these games are far more profitable than Trickster Online. Unless you start making big money from the game, Gamigo will ignore you. You don't need to look any further than this very site to confirm my words. Just search the word Gamigo on the forums and see how many public private servers there are of their still active games. Some even make money off the players the same way as Gamigo does through it's freemium games. Your worry is understandable though which is why I proposed a legal alternative in my other post.

1] I am not making money out of this. Not 1 cent.
2] CN Gamigo /=/ US Gamigo
Poteito.

Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
1] I am not making money out of this. Not 1 cent.
2] CN Gamigo /=/ US Gamigo
Poteito.
You missed the point of my post entirely. Also, I was referring to EU Gamigo, US Gamigo, and chinese Gamigo. I have no further wish to speak with you since you've done nothing that would benefit others on this entire Trickster Forum move some files to your Dropbox. If you server is working then enhance the setup_guide or something since we all know it is insufficiently commented.

Reaction score
You missed the point of my post entirely. Also, I was referring to EU Gamigo, US Gamigo, and chinese Gamigo. I have no further wish to speak with you since you've done nothing that would benefit others on this entire Trickster Forum move some files to your Dropbox. If you server is working then enhance the setup_guide or something since we all know it is insufficiently commented.

My guide was deleted after co.cc went down. I had an entire forum of archives, including the English patch.

Back