• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Pocketsurfer.

Cool?

• Yeap.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Not really.

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Cool or not? I was thinking I might pick one up in exactly a month from today, I'm not really sure wether it's owrth it or not yet.

Then again I could just get an Asus Eee PC.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
really siggy? cus thats the only laptop i would ever buy

Easier than Paris Hilton
Reaction score
Need to have twig fingers to do anything with it and squint to see anything on the tiny screen. Gotta replace the battery too if you get one from the EU as it's poopie.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dangle-Plums I was actually going to get one rather than the pocketsurfer.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is about as cool as an Apple product - for show and tell, you cannot go wrong with that.
Unless it can also serve as a cellphone, it is overpriced and under-featured as is - but to be a product meant specifically for such a limited number of tasks? As I said; show and tell.

Back