• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Pockie Ninja Server Files [Full]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could someone please reupload the pockie ninja,server, Thanks

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Do the people who even post here read the threads before doing so? No one has set up a server with these files and probably will not because they are incomplete.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do the people who even post here read the threads before doing so? No one has set up a server with these files and probably will not because they are incomplete.

What he said and also stop adding me on skype for the files, I will not sell them ....
These files are incomplete and can not create a server, unless you figure out how to replace what is missing and fix the hordes of broken crap.
There is a file set that is closer to completion just use google to find something else, which in turn finds these newer files, servers have been setup with the others and I did myself too, but I will not give them out, don't be lazy they are all over the net, go find them.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What he said and also stop adding me on skype for the files, I will not sell them ....
These files are incomplete and can not create a server, unless you figure out how to replace what is missing and fix the hordes of broken crap.
There is a file set that is closer to completion just use google to find something else, which in turn finds these newer files, servers have been setup with the others and I did myself too, but I will not give them out, don't be lazy they are all over the net, go find them.

There are no new files and no servers have been set up, don't believe this guy.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There are no new files and no servers have been set up, don't believe this guy.

There are new files and servers have been setup for development only, they will not release until late 2015 at least, probably even longer.
You only need to use your head and search for these things, I've no reason to lie about it .. or is free information considered a scam now?
Either way it's out there, search and enjoy, oh and learn another language ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know 3 languages, including English which isn't even my first language, but I know that there are no files.

Also it's not really information, if you can't back it up, I can make up a lot of stories, especially on the internet that would be considered using your logic "free information", but it wouldn't make it true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back