• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Point Blank Private Servers

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,
I would like to ask something about the whole community of Point Blank.

I've been part of this community for 7 years now, of which I've spent the last 3 working on creating a stable private server.

Despite all these years I have always had the doubt: the Zepetto what do if we open a private server? :mellow: Now we see private servers open everywhere, some are closed (such as BullPB) but then maybe other servers remain open for a long time without receiving reports or closures. UnrealPB is still open (it's the new version of BullPB, and has been open for about a year without problems).

So I can not understand: if you open a private server in countries where there are no official servers, does the Zepetto pass or simply still have to know about it? :huh:

I tag a few people who I think know something about it. @Taiga @PROGRAMMATOR @yGigaSeet @ShellBull

Thanks in advance. :):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Zepetto will close the private servers, but you can run the server for a bit time.Sorry my bad english!

Upvote 0
Back