Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Pokemon] Fay (Pokemon browser MMORPG)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Akira Fay - [Pokemon] Fay (Pokemon browser MMORPG) - RaGEZONE Forums

Welcome, welcome!​
Our new Pokemon online MMORPG - Pokemon Fay has just begun.
Tons of amazing new Pokemon of many colorful types and interesting fusions await you in this new game.

Here is just a few things you can look forward to:

* Amazing turn based battle system. Pokemon regain stamina after each attack, in order to attack again (the stamina regeneration grows with your player level and with the level of your Pokemon)

* Safari zone Pokemon catching. Catching a wild Pokemon now does not require you to attack it. Just throw him some bait or try to hit him with stone and if you succeed, it will become yours.

* Pokemon training is now 20 times faster.

* Various Pokemon types, such as : Normal, Shiny, Pinkan, Dark, Spirit. Right now, we are slowly adding more types : such as Prism and Fusion Pokemon. Every Pokemon type has special stats (Prism for an example is 10 times stronger than regular Pokemon, but it is difficult to train it).
Prism
Fusion
Dark
Spirit
Pinkan
Shiny

* Weekly new Pinkan Pokemon for you to catch. Various Spirit Pokemon to be traded for quest items in your team base. Some Dark and Shiny Pokemon can be bought in shop. Legendary and also every color type can be encountered on the map.

* Events like special Pokemon giveaway for Facebook contests, Ingame contests, Higher exp event, money and coins giveaway, etc.

* Ingame activities, mining, minigames, lottery, team battles, marketplace, trading, 4 different shops, etc.

* Training in Gym battles and through an enemy trainer spawner - Battle Factory!

* Your Pokemon can learn any skill!

* All 6 Pokemon generations and Mega evolutions included!

Register now and become our Facebook fan and receive a free Prism Eevee!

Become a new player now, start an epic adventure and collect them all. Become one of the best and compete with other players in all time rankings. A whole new world is waiting for you.

http://fay.pkmnjourney.net/
https://www.facebook.com/pokemonfay

Screenshots:
Scree - [Pokemon] Fay (Pokemon browser MMORPG) - RaGEZONE Forums Zachyceno20141015123738 - [Pokemon] Fay (Pokemon browser MMORPG) - RaGEZONE Forums Zachyceno20141015123752 - [Pokemon] Fay (Pokemon browser MMORPG) - RaGEZONE Forums Zachyceno20141015123816 - [Pokemon] Fay (Pokemon browser MMORPG) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is great I highly recommend it for pokemon lovers. I am way past my Pokemon days but this is nice and relaxing to play~

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am glad you like it! I will do my best for you and all other Pokemon trainers to enjoy their time on my server.
Constant updates, new Pokemon and a lot of events is waiting for everyone.

I have prepared a first giveaway event as soon as we reach 100 players :) stay tuned to updates on Facebook and Ragezone

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks interesting ill try it

I hope you will enjoy our game :)
It is a bit different from other Pokemon browser RPGs (the battle system mainly), but I am sure you will like it, because a lot of things becomes easier with higher trainer and Pokemon level (that should motivate you to train even more).

If you have any questions regarding the game, just PM anricz ;)

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I tried out this game. It looks good, love the new feature to explore.
Is this playable on phone?

Good luck with the game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried out this game. It looks good, love the new feature to explore.
Is this playable on phone?

Good luck with the game.

Welcome Riizq :)
I am glad you like the game and I hope I will be seeing you online often ;)

To answer your question: The game is working great on my Sony Xperia L - Android (Maxthon and Firefox browser).
However if you experience any bugs or errors, feel free to PM me.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
My party/box got glitched out and some of my pokemon vanished. Sent a pm for helm

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Had fun on it so far, I sent you a pm about something.
I am glad you are enjoying our game :) and I hope your PM has been answered to your satisfaction.

My party/box got glitched out and some of my pokemon vanished. Sent a pm for helm
Dabumtwo, I hope your problem is now resolved.
If anyone else experiences this issue, make sure to hit the "Rebuild your Party" button in "My party" section and refresh their browser together with cookies.

Also our player ranks are increasing, but not everyone has messaged me for a free Prism Eevee. Just PM to "anricz" ingame and I will send you a free Prism Eevee! ;)

There is one more thing. Today and tomorrow you will be able to catch two brand new fusion Pokemons. They are quite strong and easy to level up, but you will have to find them in the Explore section, they have been put to two random locations ;) Good luck!

Update 16/10/2014

* Every Pokemon can now be encountered in a wild (exploration).

* Legendary Pokemon encounter chance has been slightly increased.

* 16/10 and 17/10 (+ 1GMT) you will be able to catch two different Fusion Pokemon (search for them in exploration), on 18/10 they will disappear from the maps.

* 17/10 will be applied a new Prism Pokemon update (all Facebook fans will receive a Prism egg with a huge Prism evolution tree), the egg evolution tree will be revealed tomorrow in the ingame Pokedex and on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pokemonfay

* Minor bug fixes

Happy hunt!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update 17/10/2014

Join our Facebook Page and reply our newest post with your ingame nickname and I will send you the new Prism egg!

You can train it and I am sure it will become one of the strongest Pokemon you have ever seen!
You will have to choose which of the 3 new Prism Pokemon will hatch out of it and each of them can evolve to Mega Pokemon! So choose carefully

Check out Pokedex for more info ^^

Update 17/10/2014

Well done trainers!
All Raileaf and Bulachu has been caught :) and disappeared from the explore maps!

The players who have encountered them are lucky! I am sure they will make fortune for selling them one day :)

Also dont forget that new trainers will receive free Prism Eevee, just PM to our admin "anricz" and if you like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pokemonfay?ref=bookmarks and comment there with your ingame nickname, you will receive a free Prism Egg which will hatch into one of 3 prism pokemon with Mega Prism evolutions! ;)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Take a look on the new Stardust Pokemon! they are 13 times stronger and have both dark and basic attribute, but are difficult to train! You will be able to encounter them in the wild, but they are extremely rare with a chance of 0,014 % on a random map!

Stardust Beldum - [Pokemon] Fay (Pokemon browser MMORPG) - RaGEZONE Forums Stardust Meta - [Pokemon] Fay (Pokemon browser MMORPG) - RaGEZONE Forums Stardust Metagross - [Pokemon] Fay (Pokemon browser MMORPG) - RaGEZONE Forums Stardust Mega Metagross - [Pokemon] Fay (Pokemon browser MMORPG) - RaGEZONE Forums

They will be implemented to the game today ! ;)
Good luck catching them.

http://fay.pkmnjourney.net
Come and join the Pokemon Fay MMORPG!

Dont forget about our special Prism Egg for free (in exchange for a Facebook like)!
Prism E - [Pokemon] Fay (Pokemon browser MMORPG) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Whats the link the facebook page, I want that egg!! :c

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A huge new update has came to our world!

Three ancient races of Pokemon came to continent Fay. The Pokemon are here to decide which race is the strongest, which side will you join?

Heavenly Pokemon
REMOVED

REMOVED

REMOVED

REMOVED

Void Pokemon
REMOVED

REMOVED

REMOVED

REMOVED

Rainbow Pokemon
REMOVED

REMOVED

REMOVED

REMOVED

All of those Pokemon will roam every Exploration map and will stay on each only for 10 minutes! The encounter rate is small, but the Pokemon are strong and easily trained. Check the ingame Pokedex for information about them.

More and more of this Pokemon will come.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update 19/10/2014

New Pokemon joined the battle of ancient races. You can catch them in the wilds!

Heavenly Pokemon

Void Pokemon

Rainbow Pokemon

Also tomorrow a new Prism Pokemon will be released and members of the best team will receive it for free!
Tomorrow Prism Pokemon will start to be sold in team shops, but they will be very expensive! So start collecting team points by turning for points (tip: train your caught Pokemon before turning it to your team base) !

And only today! you will be able to catch 2 new fusion Pokemon - Mawbra and Gengazam! They will disappear tomorrow. The Pokemon are strong, easy to train and very easy to encounter! But you will have to find them! ;) Good luck :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Something is happening !!! A huge earthquake shakes the whole Fay island and all Pokemon are hiding!

A Void alpha Mew appears in Icefall caverns! Together with its Mega Evolutions it is the strongest and most deadly Pokemon around!

Since the island has reached more than 100 players, it will stay only in Icefall caverns for the whole week! (That makes his appearance approx. 0,1 - 0,2% instead of 0,014% of all other legendary Pokemon) !!!

Go Pokemon Trainers of Fay! Catch this Alpha Pokemon and prove that you are the best Trainer!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update 20/10/2014

1) Void alpha Mew spawn rate has been doubled (from 0,2% to 0,4%) and it will increase every day. The spawn rate will fall to 0,014% on Sunday 26.10.2014.

2) Fusion event has ended, all your collected Fusion Pokemon are now marked as very rare, because they will not be encountered again in this game. So in the future all proud Fusion Pokemon owners can make nice money on them.

3) Team War event has ended! Team Galactic has won the war and following members will receive a new Prism Egg for free:
someone, shin, Ryan, Lemon, Kryptical, rawrrinc, equisor

4) New Prism Egg with Second generation starters will be released today.

5) Team shop update: Now all teams will be able to buy Prism Pokemon (which will be quite expensive though).

6) A new Team War event has started, again the best team will be announced and will receive a next generation Prism Egg on next Monday!

All the updates will be applied today (1 and 2 has already been applied).

During the week you can look forward on new Stardust Pokemon, some of them will be Legendary (like Darkai and so on). New Mega and special Pokemon battles will be added to the game. New event which will help you make ingame money, stones and tokens will be added. And many more! Stay tunned to our Facebook, Ragezone and ingame News page.

All the shops now sell all Pokemon types, even Void Alpha! Tomorrow will be a huge Pokemon update, many new Pokemon will be released into the wilds! Stay tuned to our Facebook for more info!

Also don't forget that new players shall send a message to anricz and they will receive free Prism Eevee, also players who will like our Facebook and comment there with their ingame nickname, will receive a free Prism Egg (1st tier).

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update 21/10/2014

1) Void alpha Mew encounter chance has been tripled!

2) 3 New Legendary Prism Pokemon appeared in the continent of Fay - Moltres, Articuno and Zapdos

3) Stardust Dratini with all of its Stardust evolutions were added.

4) 4 New Legendary Stardust alpha Pokemon appeared - Arceus, Crescelia, Darkrai, Giratina

5) 2 New Fusion Pokemon can be caught only today! They will appear on 2 different maps and are very easily caught! Look for Metachu and Pikatini! They will disappear tomorrow morning.

6) Special pokemon will undergo some stat changes today - mostly regarding their experience reward.

7) New Pokemon were added to legendary spawn list and for sale to shops.

Soon New Arisen Pokemon will be added, new challenging battles will be added soon as well, 2 times higher exp rate (40x instead of 20x) will be applied once our Facebook reaches 100 likes. Next month you will be able to catch Spooky Halloween Pokemon, they will be extremely easy to encounter, but only 5 times stronger than normal Pokemon (Prism for an example is 10x stronger) and everyday a new Halloween Pokemon will be added.

Back