Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Pokemon] Pokemon Adventures Community Recruiting Merged Threads [Web + Client]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Staff member
Reaction score
[Pokemon] Pokemon Adventures Community Recruiting Single Thread [Web]

Thank you for clearing up my mistake.
CodeDragon

Pokemon Adventure [Web]

Game

Forum

This one is the PokeMMO Source

https://forum.ragezone.com/f703/

Under Development.
Coders [2/3]
The coders will require to know how to use Java + Haxe. As well experience with using MongoDb and able to create tables as well features within the database and mongdb tables.
Mappers
The mappers will need to use the following program below once maps are complete pm my ragezone or my profile on the main forum.

GraphicArtist/Spriters
They will be required to sprite and even create graphic designs for the server including spriting characters as even creates interface changes and creates new looks for the game.
Bradley - [Pokemon] Pokemon Adventures Community Recruiting Merged Threads [Web + Client] - RaGEZONE Forums

Bradley - [Pokemon] Pokemon Adventures Community Recruiting Merged Threads [Web + Client] - RaGEZONE Forums

Thank you for reading.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back