Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Pokemon] Poke'mon Rise Of Heroes (MMORPG)(POSITIONS AVAILABLE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm pretty interested in how to learn to do stuff for this server. I read that even if we don't know how to do anything we can still volunteer and you guys would teach us.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
we will teach you how to do certain things. Server coding is not one of them. You would have to learn that on your own if you wanted to help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dont know too much about maping and all that stuff but if you need help with anything but coding and you can help teach it to me i might as well help got nothing but time on my hands.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1 Region is basically finished.

Looking for C++ programmers, anyone experienced with creating a database, spriters/overworld creators or anyone who knows as3

(Programmers are just starting to do there work. The project will either be completed in C++ or as3. We got a handful of programmers currently. It is starting to become hard to keep track of all of them.)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In Desperate Need Of Graphic Designers/Artists/Animators/Spriters etc.

Also, looking for as3 programmers or any other programmers in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back