Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Pokenet] Pokemon GreenFire 2022 Client + Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
whats updates have you made from the pokemonium source?
A lot of updates.
For example
- Pokemon followers
- Re-sinchronism every time to avoid jesus bug.
- Reset buttom to return to the last pokemon center
- FLY buttom to fly to other city instead walk (need 1 badge minimum)
And other stuffs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dont show icons from gender in Battle :(

genderFemale = new Image(GameClient.getInstance().getTheme().getImage("gender_female"));
genderMale = new Image(GameClient.getInstance().getTheme().getImage("gender_male"));

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
dont show icons from gender in Battle :(

genderFemale = new Image(GameClient.getInstance().getTheme().getImage("gender_female"));
genderMale = new Image(GameClient.getInstance().getTheme().getImage("gender_male"));
Unable to register. Click to register and there is no response

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update:
- Vip System
You can set VIP Experience for your donators.
- Exp System
You can set a "Fast" server or "Slow" server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes i have the latest version
Are you willing to share? I only plan to use this source as a fun way for me and my son to game together, while furthering my programming knowledge in the process. I am still somewhat new to web development for gaming, and I am curious to see how things were implemented in every functionality of this game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you willing to share? I only plan to use this source as a fun way for me and my son to game together, while furthering my programming knowledge in the process. I am still somewhat new to web development for gaming, and I am curious to see how things were implemented in every functionality of this game.
Binaries are already shared.
Source code i dont share for free..

Back