• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Pokenet] Pokemon GreenFire 2022 Client + Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
whats updates have you made from the pokemonium source?
A lot of updates.
For example
- Pokemon followers
- Re-sinchronism every time to avoid jesus bug.
- Reset buttom to return to the last pokemon center
- FLY buttom to fly to other city instead walk (need 1 badge minimum)
And other stuffs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dont show icons from gender in Battle :(

genderFemale = new Image(GameClient.getInstance().getTheme().getImage("gender_female"));
genderMale = new Image(GameClient.getInstance().getTheme().getImage("gender_male"));

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
dont show icons from gender in Battle :(

genderFemale = new Image(GameClient.getInstance().getTheme().getImage("gender_female"));
genderMale = new Image(GameClient.getInstance().getTheme().getImage("gender_male"));
Unable to register. Click to register and there is no response

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update:
- Vip System
You can set VIP Experience for your donators.
- Exp System
You can set a "Fast" server or "Slow" server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes i have the latest version
Are you willing to share? I only plan to use this source as a fun way for me and my son to game together, while furthering my programming knowledge in the process. I am still somewhat new to web development for gaming, and I am curious to see how things were implemented in every functionality of this game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you willing to share? I only plan to use this source as a fun way for me and my son to game together, while furthering my programming knowledge in the process. I am still somewhat new to web development for gaming, and I am curious to see how things were implemented in every functionality of this game.
Binaries are already shared.
Source code i dont share for free..

Back