• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Port & realm event question

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi RZ BOI Community. Finally I got machine fed enough to run BOI Server. I've managed to run OW repack posted here and I have few questions. Since in almost every topic there are TONS of useless spam with same questions I couldnt find answers for mine :/:

Get to the point :

- what other ports should I redirect for external IP exept 30002 ? If I use WAN IP in launcher, I cant see my server. 30002 is forwarded to LAN windows IP
- any chance to edit events in which realm they appear ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
re: Port & realm event question

EXAMPLE: edit event/instance realms:

Gameserver\Slk\Script\NPCScript.slk contains the NPC's used to enter each event.
Search it for the event you are looking for.

For example Specter Island:

Just above 'Exit Specter Island' in my screenshot, you see EASY, OPTIMAL, HARD, etc.

That will be the entrance NPC for Specter Island.

As you can see it has: Script\Ectype\Ectype-kuloudao-Npc-Enter-1908.s listed(this script will contain the information you are looking to change)

Open Gameserver\Script\Ectype\Ectype-kuloudao-Npc-Enter-1908.s in Notepad

Look for the following lines:
PHP:
//??????
		$Line = GetServerLineID()
		if $Line != 3
			if $Line != 4
				DisableNpcOption(0)
				DisableNpcOption(1)
				DisableNpcOption(2)
				DisableNpcOption(3)
				DisableNpcOption(4)
			endif
		endif

Change to:
PHP:
//??????
		$Line = GetServerLineID()
		if $Line != 1
			if $Line != 2
				DisableNpcOption(0)
				DisableNpcOption(1)
				DisableNpcOption(2)
				DisableNpcOption(3)
				DisableNpcOption(4)
			endif
		endif
Save.
Now instead of Specter Island being on Realms 3/4, it should be on Realms 1/2.

Hope this example helps.

NOTE: Within the same script you can change the amount of players needed to enter the instance/event , number of times the instance/event can be run daily, level requirement to enter and so on.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks mate ! :santaclaus: You just made my day.

As for question about ports, I simply made my windows LAN IP DMZ'ed and everything working great.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now about team members for each instance, I changed this :
Code:
$team_count = GetTeamMemberCount(-1)
        //????????
        //???1
        //if $team_count < [COLOR=#00ff00][U]1[/U][/COLOR]
        //    BC( "dialogbox", "player", -1, "Your party should have more than 3 members!" )
        //    return
        //endif
From 3 to 1 but I still cant enter instance solo. Anything else i need to change for this ?

Edit: NVM, got it, I need to change every line for every instance option (Normal, Elite), now it works. It's so obvious :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks mate ! :santaclaus: You just made my day.

As for question about ports, I simply made my windows LAN IP DMZ'ed and everything working great.

No problem, glad I could help.
If ya have any other questions feel free to pm me.
I don't know everything about these server files, but will help where I can.

Back