Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Possible code box bug

Reaction score
When using the deployed code box and at the same time the words contain usernames, it will automatically be converted to mention "user".

Explanation may be confusing.
but if you write "CustomerID" and there is a user named "Custom", the code will be broken and substituted to mention the user.
I don't know if this is still possible.

Screenshot example.

1687523938124.png

This was in November, I don't remember the date of migration of the vB forum.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The behavior you described, where a word containing a username gets automatically converted to a mention of "user," would depend on the specific implementation and configuration of the code box. It's possible that the code box has certain rules or logic in place to detect and replace certain patterns, such as substituting usernames with mentions of "user" for privacy or security reasons.

Reaction score
The behavior you described, where a word containing a username gets automatically converted to a mention of "user," would depend on the specific implementation and configuration of the code box. It's possible that the code box has certain rules or logic in place to detect and replace certain patterns, such as substituting usernames with mentions of "user" for privacy or security reasons.

But the idea of the box "code" should be "codes", right?
I mean, you should certainly drop the mention. I don't know if it would be feasible to purposely mention someone via code box.

Being weird for him to get parts of a word.
"custom" to "CustomerID".

What a bad explanation :unsure:
but I understood you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
got a link to your post? code shouldn't show any bbcode or anything, unless you did it before and then say toggled bbcode with the [ ] button, it would show the code o.0

Back