Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Possible to make landing background client transparent? Landing page.

Developer
Reaction score
Hey everybody!

I was asking to myself. Is it possible to make the background transparent? I mean, when you go into the client you'll see the landing page. And my question is, can you make that background transparent? So yes, tell me! No? I hate my life :p.

I really want the new landing page with your avatar and some info like: Hi Tonny, your last log in was etc etc. You know what I mean :). If it's possible to make something with phoenix or should I need an other emulator and database? If you have it, please give it to me!

I'm sorry for my bad English.. No one is perfect :eek:tt1:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
That's not important. You can change your background in the external_variables
Code:
client.hotel_view.image=hotel_view_images_hq/URL.png/gif

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Transparent background huh? even you put a transparent it would be black because of the swf .

Correct me if i'm wrong

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know this is a little bit of a bump, but I am also wondering the same thing.
Having the option to change the hotel view image isn't good enough, I don't know where to look within the swf's to make the client transparent instead of black!

Changing the hotel view image wouldn't work very well due to the positioning and different screen resolutions.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There was a release a while back ago (4 months or so?) and using the files of the release made it possible to do what you want but i'm still looking for it myself.

When i find it i will provide the link of it.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just an update on this; I found out how to do this. The only issue is the entire black on the client becomes transparent such as room backgrounds (unless ads_background is on top of it) and the hotel view black disappears, all of it.

Upvote 0
Back