Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Post Quote Notification

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey RaGEZONE,

I thought if someone quotes your post, NOT Your thread, then you get a notification about it.

This could help people in help section(s), that post a reply, and forgot to see if it resolved their problem or not.

Just a suggestion.

Like if you like it? ;D

Last edited:
Reaction score
With the huge flaming in certain areas, people would be spammed with notifications. / Very active popular threads/sections. lol

Then they will get an infraction, just like everybody else.
None the less with the flame, wether it has notifications or not.
Wouldn't you like to know I just qouted you?

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yea, this idea is kinda good because if someone quote your post in a thread, then a notification will pop-up and say something about it. That would make the forum better, for me :)

+1 for this.

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is a good idea, I know XenForo has this and it is excellent.

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Subscribe to thread > Instant email notification.

Or do you want something completely different but to me this works best.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If im not mistaken, there's a released plugin on vbulletin.org that does this (i came across it when i was looking for the post thank you mod for my forums)

And say there wasn't, this would be pretty easy to do.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If im not mistaken, there's a released plugin on vbulletin.org that does this (i came across it when i was looking for the post thank you mod for my forums)

And say there wasn't, this would be pretty easy to do.

I saw this also, before I posted the thread. If Dan needs the link, I'll happily post it. +1 Vouch for this idea? :p:

Selfish Bastard
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Better idea would be that if someone writes your name on his post, you get notification from it, but it would still be annoying, because someone can "troll" you and spam your name everywhere or some group of members could do that too :D

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
^ that'd be the @user tagging, that's also a plugin o:

Back