• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Power level friendly mmorpg's? Or just fast level MMO's.

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any other MMORPGs that are power level friendly..
Like how Dark age of camelot is, and Starwars Galaxies was. Im shure there are other good examples out there.

Or fast paced leveling games.

Like a game that if i was the top level maby even me and another person, i could invite my brother in law and make him reach the top level in like a week by leveling with him..

Kind of hard to explain..

A game that doesnt give u like 1 xp because ur grouped with someone way higher then ur level. A game That isnt so quest based.. Everquest 2 is a good example of NOT Power Level Friendly..

Im looking for a new mmorpg.. ive played a lot of them, my favorite being Dark age of camelot. Because i had a good guild. So if i wanted a new class of character i got the guild together then we take him to a high spawn area and have the other people kill stuff realy fast and i can have that new character to the top level in like 2 days of hard core grinding. More so allowing for sleeping, You can see this is usefull in games with pvp say your healer leaves the game, and your guild needs a new healer and stat.

I dont know how well this post will be recieved.. Im just hopeing someone out there will understand what im asking and if they dont i hope it gets burried under posts fast.

lol,
Hopeing for a positive response
Thanks in advance

And if this is the wrong section for this im very sorry Please move it to the right one.. This seemd like the most logical place to me.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
High Rate MU serwers?

Reaction score
Yeah, Im looking for a legit server tho. Dont get me wrong i play on ragezones lineage 2 and wow server, I have nothing against the emu servers there fun, But when ur trying to bring friends to them they get all confused in the setup directions and give up.
And thats not the only reason,

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
RYL2. They let you get up to 65 really fast so you stay with them. Then it starts slowing down, but at level 65 you get to see a lot of the game.

GOD

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Guild Wars is a fast leveling game.

Reaction score
Ryl2 seems prity cool and i guess i could try it out here first... And i own guild wars but only played it once.. guess it just wasnt for me.

It seems i have to pay monthly for a game for me to stick with it.. I dont know if anyone else has this problem.

I have to pay monthly and i have to be able to get a good chunk of leveling out of the way in my first month or i will quit.
I just want to find another game i get sucked into.

Reaction score
Tom, I am exactly like you, On games i try, You get free trials, And i level as much as a i can, and if im not please with the level ive got, i won't pay for it.

Back