Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pre-AOR

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well i just tested, and i went into the server client, and changed the ending from 1927 to 10007, and did the same for the SkyPt Client, but i went in and i got unable to connect, im not sure what to do, but im not sure how to open the port 10007...Help?

Oh and i just went through and edited the Hotuk,,rgx file, and the registry to my ip, still dont work...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You did it wrong. It's hexadecimal and is an Intel format (reverse sort of). The hex 1927 normally means the decimal of "6439". In intel format though, the hex is read as "2719" and means 10009. Here's a hexadecimal converter--

Now, this is for normal hexadecimal, not intel format, but that doesn't matter. To find out what the hex 1927 is in decimal value, you'd type in 2719 instead, resulting in the value of 10009 -- the standard Priston Tale KPT port. For port 10007 the normal hexadecimal equivalent would be 2717, but you have to enter it in the exe as 1727.

So replace it with 1727. If you have a backup of the exe, load the backup incase you overwrote any important bytes.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i would like to address the first post, the reason sandurr at rpt did it so easilly is due to the fact he either decompiled the pt server exe or bought the source code. Ohh, and even if he didnt, which he did, he has the knowledge, we dont, that is the problem we face here. I successfully managed to add old ric to my server but it was never effective outwith a testing basis, the old map is just far to unstable to be just added into the game by botching a few files,

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well can i at least have the skin, i might not want to add it to a new map, but i want the skin...

To the ports, well i changed to 1727 in both the server and client and i still get unable to connect...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
download then pre aor client and then take the forest folder, dump it into your pt folder and make one of your maps refference the folder and the specific SMD and SMB file inside, old ric is i think, forrest-1.ase (forrest-1.smd/smb)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
mmmk well ill test that, but i cant tell until my ports get opened...i dunno whats wrong :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Are you sure you did the hexing correctly? The method works 100%.

Did you open the ports or grant the server application usage of that port?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok now im positive i did it correctly, the hexing is right after the client and the server values, i have 1727, and i just checked if the port was enabled and it said it was...do i have to open port 10009 also?

and what do u mean by "grant the server application usage of that port"

n whats ur msn, maybe u can help me there :p

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That's strange. Works every time for me and anyone else I've known to do it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok im going to list everything i did, tell me if anything is wrong...

Went to 192.168.1.1

Opened Port 10007, Start=10007 End=10007, TCP Enabled

Went to Server, opened kpt endless twr v2.2 in hex

Edited to 1727

Went to Client,1873_QuantumFusion

Edited to 1727

Went to Registry, rgx hotuk, and ldata

Changed Version and IP address

Wrong?

I Just opened port 10009 and tried it that way, didnt work, and i tried to change the ip address to my router IP...didnt work, and also disabled avg, didnt work, so yea...i dunno

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~!!! Finally got it!!! Lol im so excited!! Lol

Now to get account manager up :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Congrats. Not sure why it was giving you problems.

What is it that you end up having to do to fix your problem?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Had to fix my idata lol....stupidist mistake

Back