Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pre-AOR

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
OH, I getcha now. As far as I'm aware, that would require an old server.exe and old client.exe, as a lot of it is hard-coded into the exe.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh alright well then nvm lol..thats all for now, but when u get the chance to look at ur files and see how to warp to the pre-aor maps, let me know :D and if anybody else knows how please reply me...

Thanks for all ur help, if i need more i know who to talk to :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
O yea another thing. in those files is the ricarten skin there for pre-aor, i loaded it, everything else came pre-aor except for ric :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ric should have been pre-aor in there if everything else was.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry, ive been gone for past few days...

Uhm i dunno because i add the pre-aor files into the field folder, the little map at the bottom right hand corner is pre-aor ric, but the map isnt, maybe current one overwrites it?
And if so i deleted the ric folder in my field and just added the pre-aor, wont let me log in then >.<

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any idea what to do to fix this?

And now i really need to get window mode... :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sorry, ive been gone for past few days...

Uhm i dunno because i add the pre-aor files into the field folder, the little map at the bottom right hand corner is pre-aor ric, but the map isnt, maybe current one overwrites it?
And if so i deleted the ric folder in my field and just added the pre-aor, wont let me log in then >.<

Like I said, I haven't tried adding pre-aor ric before :):

If I remember correctly, the exe you're using isn't capable of Window Mode. You'd have to add it manually or just use a game.exe that actually has it (i.e. SkyPT). Then just make sure the ptReg.rgx has the line

"WindowMode" "1"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
like me ja has said at the another one topico , I am aged one whole question with the GAME.EXE from the , Pristina Talent Pr

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dark whr is the link to the skypt? RFT?

@adonaifrota uhm i dont understand what u mean..:p

and opening ports...i go to 192.168.1.1 then go to app and gaming,,it says start and end..do i put 10007 then to set the server up? Then i go to my Bloodpt.exe or my (kpt endless tower v2.2) soon to be skypt, and change the port there?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I downloaded the Client 2.00.0 of the Pre Aor!

Now I want to do a server shown these files!

Just Got a problem the game.exe not open!

I think it is because it is run by nprotect, and nprotect no more updates!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dark As I shot the Nprotect of GAME.EXE?

if you can get to know min?

here the link for the download!

I would be grateful if you could do this favor

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I haven't removed nprotect before so I'm unsure of how to do it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok but what about the ports? I looked at some other thread but wasnt completely understandable :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cool Thanks., Window mode is working, once i get the damn ports opened my server should be all good :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I forwarded port 10007 and enabled it,

Now where do i go, it says go to the client side and server side, but what does it mean by that? the skypt.exe and the kpt endless tower v2.2? And if so it says the same 4 digits after,,well opening 10007 is 5 digits, i guess im just really confused lol

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Client side mean you have to edit the game.exe's port...

And server side means you have to edit the server's (i.e. kpt endless towers) port.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok and just follow where they said to change it? In that topic u gave me :p

Im just making sure i got this right before i do it, dont want to mess up my server :p

Around what section does it have the ports

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes. Make sure to make a backup though of your client and server exe incase any mistakes are made.

As for what section, that doesn't matter. CTRL+F to find it within the exe's. That's by far the fastest way.

Back