Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pre-CMS; Security & Speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Protect from session hijacking like what blackpol said.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Protect from session hijacking like what blackpol said.

I'd suggest using .htaccess. ;) (deny files being viewed, only allow www instead of both). Just google...

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'd suggest using .htaccess. ;) (deny files being viewed, only allow www instead of both). Just google...

Why cant you patch it in the CMS? The title says Security.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
-he cant code- sorry just it dosent work dose it U CANT USE IT ON LIVE HOTEL CAUSE U WOULD HAVE NO MEMEBERS LOL

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was talking about the heart you fags gtfo.

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Seen this on many hotels, taking off well :D. Might design a theme, if I may? ;)

C# / Java Programmer
Reaction score
Haven't tested it, nor likely will I, but the whitespacing you're using in PHP is Ducking weird, and I'm speaking professionally here. You know condensing your code to fewer lines by removing line breaks doesn't speed it up at all right? It just makes it look stupid.

Looking at the actual code in a normal formatting, it's not horrible, but it could use some work. A lot of the logic portions seem jumbled or inefficient. You're using ifs in some places where switches or whiles would be more appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back