• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Pre-Release] AIPolicy Editor - Deluxe Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angelemu founder
Reaction score
don't know what all the hype about that is about... there has been a complete aipolicy binary template for years and it always worked fine for editing.. :mellow:

the logic part is new though.. i guess extracted from gs by the looks of that names..

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
don't know what all the hype about that is about... there has been a complete aipolicy binary template for years and it always worked fine for editing.. :mellow:

the logic part is new though.. i guess extracted from gs by the looks of that names..

in all the tools i have downloaded for 1.3.6. and 1.4.4 i have yet to find anything among the hundreds of files / editors i have that edits and saves aipolicy. Not saying that there isn't one just that maybe a lot of ppl don't have it / missed it somewhere? sAIpolicy can read but not edit so this here is a first for me. Not that its super important or at the top of my list but you know.

Reaction score

At this point I am just hyped that someone has done something more than say "my Linux is broke cuz it wont take a password" <.< (done something 'useful')... ... ...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Not rly *points at the 010 template directory and the links below*

Not saying that there isn't one just that maybe a lot of ppl don't have it / missed it somewhere?

That's the point of the search function...

http://forum.ragezone.com/f752/ai-struct-part-1-a-830083/
http://forum.ragezone.com/f752/ai-struct-part-2-a-830084/

All informations you need to generate a 1.4.4+ aipolicy bt file or to write your own Editor...
Even the complete bt templates for 1.3.6 are some where in the forums.

At this point I am just hyped that someone has done something more than say "my Linux is broke cuz it wont take a password" <.< (done something 'useful')... ... ...

That's sadly true even if i'm no fan of handfeeding ppl...

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Not rly *points at the 010 template directory and the links below*

That's the point of the search function...

http://forum.ragezone.com/f752/ai-struct-part-1-a-830083/
http://forum.ragezone.com/f752/ai-struct-part-2-a-830084/

All informations you need to generate a 1.4.4+ aipolicy bt file or to write your own Editor...
Even the complete bt templates for 1.3.6 are some where in the forums.

That's sadly true even if i'm no fan of handfeeding ppl...

I am quite capable of using the search button.
Not that its super important or at the top of my list but you know.
So you can just leave me alone there buddeh.

Reaction score
Well, no matter how "useless" this is, because of existing templates and known structure, it's cool that he took his time to create an editor for us to use. That's cool in my book. I don't understand why some of you seem to bash him for this?

Reactions: 343
I are an engineer
Reaction score
Well, no matter how "useless" this is, because of existing templates and known structure, it's cool that he took his time to create an editor for us to use. That's cool in my book. I don't understand why some of you seem to bash him for this?

People, also, tend to forget this is useful for Jade Dynasty and Forsaken World as well. Plus, this editor is specifically designed to make editing aipolicy.data simple and with the new Condition Expression Calculator, you can build complex expressions with ease. One doesn't have to try and figure out or remember what the expressions are, whether or not they have parameters, etc. The same with the Procedures as it tells you what and how many parameters it needs. If this project to help out the PW, JD and FW communities is "useless" then I guess you can use Ronny1984's program or go back to existing templates...

just my thoughts...

I are an engineer
Reaction score
If the aipolicy file only has 1819 controllers, then thats all it'll read. If someone posts aipolicy files
that has more than this (other than the 1.4.5 I posted earlier in this thread with 1858 controllers)
I'll take a look at them and if they do contain more than 1819 controllers I'll add support for them.

EDIT: Just an afterthought... as I am disabled, I have all the time in the world to develop and work
on projects such as this.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Rly great share, ty for tool.
Tested with pw 1.4.4 v 60 and found a few bugs:
1. Condition expressions in PW requires simbol [,], but tool asks only for simbol [.].
2. When adding ctrl, if another highlited, it damages all file.
3. There is no AGGRO_FIRST in [Target] list.

I are an engineer
Reaction score
Rly great share, ty for tool.
Tested with pw 1.4.4 v 60 and found a few bugs:
1. Condition expressions in PW requires simbol [,], but tool asks only for simbol [.].
2. When adding ctrl, if another highlited, it damages all file.
3. There is no AGGRO_FIRST in [Target] list.

Thank you for the bug report. I believe I fixed the problems. I'm not sure what you meant about
adding controllers but I did see that when you clicked on a newly created controller in the listbox
it did not update in the Ctrl ID field. If that is what you meant, it's fixed.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Here screens of that bugs: (click to enlarge)
1. 1 - [Pre-Release] AIPolicy Editor - Deluxe Edition - RaGEZONE Forums Unable to save conditional expressions cos ur tool saves only with dot [.] but pw uses [,]
2. 2 - [Pre-Release] AIPolicy Editor - Deluxe Edition - RaGEZONE Forums When click addaction after clickin existed one, they swap their id and names
3. Fixed

Last edited:
I are an engineer
Reaction score
Here screens of that bugs: (click to enlarge)
1. View attachment 111708 Unable to save conditional expressions cos ur tool saves only with dot [.] but pw uses [,]
Okay, I see what it is here. In the US we use [ . ] to denote a decimal point and in other
countries they use [ , ] to denote it. I will add an option to use [ , ] instead of [ . ]
as a decimal point for international users.

View attachment 111709 When click addaction after clickin existed one, they swap their id and names
I have the listbox to auto-sort by ActionSet ID. I will add an option to toggle sorting on or off.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
1. Now saves normally. But appeared new bug:
You have Is_HP_Less[0,80], and press Edit/Save button and it turnes to Is_HP_Less[0,00]
2. Still same bug.

Thx again.

I are an engineer
Reaction score
1. Now saves normally. But appeared new bug:
You have Is_HP_Less[0,80], and press Edit/Save button and it turnes to Is_HP_Less[0,00]
2. Still same bug.

Thx again.

Bug Fixed!

I am finding my AIPolicy Editor all over the chinese sites. They are taking my code and labeling it as their
own. Too bad they have the bugged versions...

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I am finding my AIPolicy Editor all over the chinese sites. They are taking my code and labeling it as their
own. Too bad they have the bugged versions...

After a few month ull get used to it :D
They do it to get a points in their forums, but it wont do em better.
Just keep that tempo and ull be known as ronny so noone label ur tools with their signs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back