• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Pre-Release] Yupi! Emulator - Post Shuffle - C# 6.0

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Describe the bug more, do you recieve any errors or something else.

AND PLEASE make a thread in the help section like everyone else...
And remember to include "Yupi" in the thread title.

LETS REACH 666 POSTS?!!!!
Reaction score
The habbo.swf u fixed somehow always say its corrupted in swf decompiler, first swf i've even seen that error with?

Btw u might be working on that, but theres no "DC" in this client

It just gets STUCK when it DC's

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm gonna upgrade to this emu because azure is buggy as hell. I hope you keep developing on this! Maybe you can add brb, bew command? Thanks!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The habbo.swf u fixed somehow always say its corrupted in swf decompiler, first swf i've even seen that error with?

Btw u might be working on that, but theres no "DC" in this client

It just gets STUCK when it DC's

Because Fixed Habbo.swf was decompiled with Rabdasm, and i didn't recompiled with Security Checks. The Fixed SWF has a Date Time Security Fix, without that the client stays blank.

I recommend using Eltima Software... (i think will not say is corrupted).

Yes the good of the new Habbo API is you don't receive Page Reload, is good for you see and check the error logs directly in Console or Network tab.

If you have any questions problems, please use Official Yupi Emulator Help Thread.

Reaction score
Because Fixed Habbo.swf was decompiled with Rabdasm, and i didn't recompiled with Security Checks. The Fixed SWF has a Date Time Security Fix, without that the client stays blank.

I recommend using Eltima Software... (i think will not say is corrupted).

Yes the good of the new Habbo API is you don't receive Page Reload, is good for you see and check the error logs directly in Console or Network tab.

If you have any questions problems, please use Official Yupi Emulator Help Thread.

I like the not reload ting, but if i restart my emu it doesnt reconnect orsomthing?

Also how do you close them emu? (i use the taskbar icon atm but that might not be the proper way to close lol xD)

Reaction score
:shutdown
owh lol :w00t:(facepalm)

You made a typo here man:

Userdatafactory.cs

commitableQueryReactor.RunFastQuery($"UPDATE users SET online = 1 WHERE id = {userId};" +
$"REPLACE INTO users_info(user_id, login_timestamp) VALUES({userId}, '{Yupi.GetUnixTimeStamp()}');");

Should be

commitableQueryReactor.RunFastQuery($"UPDATE users SET online = '1' WHERE id = {userId};" +
$"REPLACE INTO users_info(user_id, login_timestamp) VALUES({userId}, '{Yupi.GetUnixTimeStamp()}');");

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
owh lol :w00t:(facepalm)

You made a typo here man:

Userdatafactory.cs

commitableQueryReactor.RunFastQuery($"UPDATE users SET online = 1 WHERE id = {userId};" +

Should be

commitableQueryReactor.RunFastQuery($"UPDATE users SET online = '1' WHERE id = {userId};" +

Ah online is an enumerator, yeah need to be '1'
BurakDev you agree too?

Reaction score
Works but you need add by the database

Enviado do meu iPad usando Tapatalk
Looked in the db saw a comment : come here or comehere but the bot didnt react

OFT:
btw why does the emu sometimes stuck here q.q

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Now its just a matter of time before everybody has camera and are going to say that they fixed it trolol!

> *kuchkuch* AzureEmu for instance.

Anyhow.. Nice release, I am going to use a couple of these codes for my Java emulator. Thanks for sharing!! =>Happyface.

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Now its just a matter of time before everybody has camera and are going to say that they fixed it trolol!

> *kuchkuch* AzureEmu for instance.

Anyhow.. Nice release, I am going to use a couple of these codes for my Java emulator. Thanks for sharing!! =>Happyface.

Yeah people is bad. Will say they fixed it and not me :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i don't know, but i think the command to refresh the catalog does not work..

Back