• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[PREMIUM] Beautiful Text Styles [PREMIUM]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Bought a layer style back from Graphic River, thought I'd let you guys have it for free.

Razer - [PREMIUM] Beautiful Text Styles [PREMIUM] - RaGEZONE Forums

Graphic River Page:

Costed $6 instead of 4 because on graphic river you have 2 pay $2 for some extra charge if you don't deposit $20 into your funds.. ;~;

DOWNLOAD:

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Thanks bro, gonna download it.

No problem mate, might buy more. If I do I'll post them and let you know, also if you see any layer styles from graphicriver.net you like the look of, link me. If I like them enough I'll buy them and post them. :):

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
1. This should be in resourses
2. Downloaded thanks :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice but :/ ive that that style and i got it for free from some psd i downloaded o-o....somebody just remarketed it wow... its still really nice of you to release the resources you bought outa your own pocket.

Last edited:
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
nice but :/ ive that that style and i got it for free from some psd i downloaded o-o....somebody just remarketed it wow...

No, it has too many downloads for it to be re-marketed considering graphicriver check all the content and remove anything that isn't theirs immediately. :p: Might be a different one or somebody released this one before, idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back