• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Preview] Edited - BlueDarkweb2 Template [Preview]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Cool, re-colored. Nothing special. And using Dark Crystals font is really old honestly.

He stated it was a re-color, He's just asking for cc not for "Cool, Nothing special"garbage talk.
come on now bro.

On-topic
I Like the black red combination, But to make this look a bit better id suggest you to change the navigation buttens into he grey/black and when you highlight them ( EG Mouse goes over it, or selecteD ) it turns red. That way it doesn't look all that wild.

Good luck.

In Progress... FFXIV...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's my feedback on it. Not garbage talk. If he doesn't like my feedback, that's fine. People given me their "trash talk", but I find it more like a feedback on improving.

Also don't over-use the red. Try to do combination of red, black, grey, and white such as fading effects. As for the renders in the background, you could do it's original colors and put a little fade red into it.

Reaction score
It's my feedback on it. Not garbage talk. If he doesn't like my feedback, that's fine. People given me their "trash talk", but I find it more like a feedback on improving.

Also don't over-use the red. Try to do combination of red, black, grey, and white such as fading effects. As for the renders in the background, you could do it's original colors and put a little fade red into it.

Now that's feed back and some support aswell, You may see it as Feedback but i see it as trash talk, Cause your just talking him down instead of helping him cause actual feed back should help the person not make him feel disappointed in himself.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Dear members,

I do not see this as punnishment or something.

for those who tell me i just recolored it, if you had read my post you would have seen i just did a recolor in it. and maybe the font is old. but thats not what this is about. its about how the page looks against the older version. i know much of you guys would make a really good work out of this.

the only reason i wanted to share this. is becaose we all know the Gunz servers are actually dying on us. much developpers are ignorent and are not going to help newbie's (no offence). and i would consider myself still a newbie on the gunz section even if i was here a long time ago. i just like to see people appreciate the work you put in there same hobby. and since allot of those developpers forgot. we all started this way. and some of you would have had bad comments in the passt. so thats why i do not take this personally. i actually appreciate each and everyone of you. even if its bad or good. thanks for both sides. il post an update of the website soon.

In Progress... FFXIV...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It wasn't even close to trash talking. Trash talking is saying random stuff against others while trying to say you are the best. For example, "You're a noob; I'm better than you at anything". Etc. Just saying not all feedback have to be positive.

ghostrevan, it's a development topic that you posted. It's simply showing us how you're improving while also getting others' opinion on things as well. It would also include negative and positive comments about the development. I also didn't read when I only saw the images and went to just say my opinion. I had a lot of negative comments, but I still figure out a way to improve it from what they said. It's quite simple as that.

Reaction score
It wasn't even close to trash talking. Trash talking is saying random stuff against others while trying to say you are the best. For example, "You're a noob; I'm better than you at anything". Etc. Just saying not all feedback have to be positive.

ghostrevan, it's a development topic that you posted. It's simply showing us how you're improving while also getting others' opinion on things as well. It would also include negative and positive comments about the development. I also didn't read when I only saw the images and went to just say my opinion. I had a lot of negative comments, but I still figure out a way to improve it from what they said. It's quite simple as that.

You are right, My apologize.

Reaction score
The font of the buttons are not even sharp/they are low quality.
Also I do not see why you would make the renders red, would've looked way better if they were grayscaled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back