• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Prius Anima] Hiring: ASP.NET Dev | Translators | Prius Veterans | To be updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
PriusAnima - [Prius Anima]  Hiring: ASP.NET Dev | Translators | Prius Veterans | To be updated - RaGEZONE Forums

Intro
Prius Anima is the first English private server project. The version is running latest rev.

Recruiting
  • I am hiring people to translate files from Chinese to English. Some have few lines and some have thousands of lines. This is time consuming job but not difficult. We will do 2 or 3 passes, the first will be translation through Google translator. Then we will go through again to perfect the translations and fix grammar.

• Hiring an ASP.NET developer for web.

I am also looking for veteran players that have a lot of knowledge about the game.

You will also be given the opportunity to obtain a permanent staff position, such as:
Community Manager, Project Manager, Game Master, and/or lessor/greater positions.

Are you interested in being part of this project?

Apply below or contact me.

Name:
Are you highly capable of editing/data entry with .CSV and .TXT files?
Are you good at multi-tasking and cross referencing words or phrases in multiple files? (Some files require this)

Peace

UPDATES:

Website close to operational
PriusAnima - [Prius Anima]  Hiring: ASP.NET Dev | Translators | Prius Veterans | To be updated - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Screenshots in game.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello!

I'm curious as to what you're looking for out of veteran Prius players. I've played a bit of the JP version before the IP Block, a good decent amount of the Taiwan version, and the US version till it closed (didn't like it that much due to poor development compared to the other versions). I can't code or anything of the sort but if proof-reading scripts and correcting grammar then I can definitely help in that department. At any rate, I just want to find out mostly what you're looking for from those who've played for a long time before I actually submit an application.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looking for people that can help translate item names, story line, quests etc.

These are all server sided files and have no English version to compare to.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi!
Im a "Prius Veteran". I played since Beta, and i know alot about this game, so im on the project ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looking for people that can help translate item names, story line, quests etc.

These are all server sided files and have no English version to compare to.

Ah, okay then. Thanks for clarifying that for me.

Unfortunately, I only speak/read/understand english so I wouldn't be of much help in the development phase unless it's quality checking and such (IE: grammar & spell check). Outside of that, I have experience as both a community owner & being a former GM for Alaplaya for their game "S4 League" (3 1/2 year as head NA Game Master as well as quality assurance checker) so if you're ever in a need of someone to fill a Head GM or GM position or community manager position, let me know.

Until then, I'll look around to find you some help through some people I know and ask if they wouldn't mind helping you because honestly, I truly believe Prius Online: Anima Redux needs a private server before Prius 2 hits (I haven't heard no news about it since its announcement).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
translation through Google translator.
Translation through google first. We can always have good people if you find some.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You are interested? Come talk to me on Skype: PriusAnima

First post update.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The Neffy shop is now operational and working. We are moving closer to Public Beta.
Thanks to all the testers for all your help and dedication.

Recruiting more people to help testing phase.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What is the "Neffy shop"? :eek:

Prius. <3 Played both Taiwan (for a bit) and Gpotatos. Would be cool to have it back. :eek:

EDIT: Maybe should've posted on the other thread. Oh well.. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back