Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

private servers down

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
hello...since kalonline is down does there noone of the coders etc can create new things to fix the ddos attacks 100% and new hackshiled and release for free thats will help all players realy so private servers can be better then before find this poop ideas ddos attacks etc

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
lol'd
well , the only 1 method to stop it is good root includes DDoS protection
most of companies include it too , but it is abit expensive
Useless THREAD

Ghost please delete this crappy thread which don't have target

Unknown Place
Reaction score
Who said a 'developer' can fix a DoS/DDoS attack ?

You must lease a protection service, from some company to fix such issues... here is a example of them :

This stuff cannot be fixed by software, unless for small sized attacks, PC/Server hardware isn't made for that.

There are specific hardware devices, for example ASIC Devices (where the hardware takes the decision as quick as possible, without depending on software decisions) to properly filter/mitigate the attacks.

So there is no way to dream about something writing a 'magic program' to fix, a real DDoS...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
A hackshield or whatever that is softwared based will never be able to stop dds, it barelu stopts DoS so dont even think about stopping a botnet with that. The only way you can fix is by hardware firewalls and other hardware based filtering methods.

It's really sad that people have to pay over 500$+ to stop kids who ddos by stealing their momies credit cards and paying about 10$~ per month to buy a botnet, the owners call it a "network stress test tool" but lol... everyone knows theire not used just to "stress test" websites and servers.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
a friend had dragonara root with ddos protection and was still geting ddos attacks

Unknown Place
Reaction score
Not impossible, you always will get ddos attacks, the problem is if the company is able to mitigate it at a threshould level your server will keep working fine or not :).

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Impossible

stfu mr:Impossible
even dragonara , hyperfilter can get a hard ddos attacks there are some people that use a very powerful botnet
i had my own experince with dragonara twice but i can say its best protection as a normal root cant handle even a lower attack's

Unknown Place
Reaction score
even dragonara , hyperfilter can get a hard ddos attacks there are some people that use a very powerful botnet
i had my own experince with dragonara twice but i can say its best protection as a normal root cant handle even a lower attack's

The companies itself, won't get down obviously.

But you are limited to what you pay, so as long you are paying for something that can handle the attack you are receiving it is fine :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The companies itself, won't get down obviously.

But you are limited to what you pay, so as long you are paying for something that can handle the attack you are receiving it is fine :)

yes u r right for sure but i mean even dragonara can get ddosed but it can handle it not like other roots
but Bound think that dragonara cant be even effected abit with ddos lol he rly piss me off when he try to act like pro cuz he is not

Unknown Place
Reaction score
yes u r right for sure but i mean even dragonara can get ddosed but it can handle it not like other roots
but Bound think that dragonara cant be even effected abit with ddos lol he rly piss me off when he try to act like pro cuz he is not

Sure, a dedicated server never will handle any type of attack...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

well
im not stfu
who is going to use DDOS with big attacks on kalonline
it is rarely happen lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well
im not stfu
who is going to use DDOS with big attacks on kalonline
it is rarely happen lol

i wont waste more time trying to show u my point as u will always be a dumbass trying to act pro
last replay here

Back