• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

prjLadybug - [C# , MYSQL , Fast , Lightweight]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ladybug Emulator​
the first revision!

Introduction
Hey, this is Alex as you can see I was working on a project called Ladybug Emulator well now I came to a point to make it official.This emulation system will of course will run habbo and it will run with version Revision 63.This system will be lightweight and will be edited to perfection.

Perspectives:

DatabaseManager ( 10%)
SocketHandler (5%)

Commands New Ones!:
Code:
:chooser
:update
:updateall ( from console )
:commands ( less mysql usage )
:refresh ( refreshes emulator )
:roomalert 
:roomkick
:ban
:invisible
:massbadge
:userinfo
:hal
:userinfo
:freeze
:effect <id>
:pixels 
:refresh_catalogue
:setmax
:whosonline
:moonwalk
:mimic
:pull 
:push
:kick
:motd

Pictures
None yet coming soon!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Idk, out of style I guess. Thank you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I haven't even started on commands and I started on the login yesterday.

LMC

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I dont understand how you could possible work on commands that involve rooms when login isnt even done? :S

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The log-in is being complete as we speak.

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
All you have to do is make a class, Then add a void Then do some switch casing, and that's done..

Wow, you explained how to code in the hardest way. It's not just some random switch casing with some data, everything must be coded correctly and not just 'I'm doing 1 just for the fun' if you don't know what it means.

LMC

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Wow, you explained how to code in the hardest way. It's not just some random switch casing with some data, everything must be coded correctly and not just 'I'm doing 1 just for the fun' if you don't know what it means.

hahaha this made me laugh...

Anyways, the idea of coding something before other parts is kinda daft, its like coding a logout without a login, its just a pathetic development plan what aint gunna get ya anywhere.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Packet handler In progress:

LMC

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Packet handler In progress:

Good your making progress but I see some issues.

1. Follow conventions, such as PascalCase or camelCase.
2. Your buffers are waay to large, 512 is a safe area to be in.

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
You have made the client in the actual server! It doesn't communicate with the actual Habbo client at all..

Looks like you got this from somewhere else. Look in Holograph and look at how Nillus did the sockets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back