• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

prjLadybug - [C# , MYSQL , Fast , Lightweight]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PR0

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
It is real actually.
Don't be bothered by all these comments bro. You can't really blame us haboons for not having trust in developing projects after all the fake ones that have been and are continuously posted.

Looks like a decent project to me, I'd like to see some new features implemented apart from all the other R63 projects, hope you have some planned :thumbup1:

Although I do ask you to do one thing, please if you get bored and decide to quit coding this, at least release what you've done so far :):

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Public Rooms are done.

Alexx. - prjLadybug - [C# , MYSQL , Fast , Lightweight] - RaGEZONE Forums

Room searching is done.

My brains says: Snowlight..

Alexx. - prjLadybug - [C# , MYSQL , Fast , Lightweight] - RaGEZONE Forums

---------- Post added at 05:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 AM ----------

It is real actually.

Oh, srew you guy. You say you coded this 100% from scratch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back