• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Prob. MSSQL2005

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When i try to create mine game account i have this error :

LucaWeb93 - Prob. MSSQL2005 - RaGEZONE Forums

I've used this database pack :

Help:scared::scared:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i've installed your client and install the Lost-spirit 's patch whit my hamachi ip , but :
1) the client is in CHINESE ( start from play-cabal.bat ec...)
2) i can't log....i've try whit all my account,...... when i can create an accoun from 0 ( name , pass ecc..)
3) i've try to hosting your register and rankning page in my hosting but i've this error :

The "register_globals" setting in your php.ini is on. This is a security problem and must be fixed.

0_o

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1) i've this client : , but is is in CHINESE 3_3
2)no don't work any account
3)there isn't php.ini in 0_0 , i use the chumpy's register and cabal shop web page..

Upvote 0
The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If it comes up in chinese it is because you are putting a chinese patch in it. Install it to an empty folder and then apply Lost-Spirit's patch from the releases section.

The fact that it doesn't work is why we need the logs. The logs are there to tell you what is wrong so you don't have to blind guess.

There is a php.ini as the webserver uses it. It's usually in the webservers folder but you might have to do a search for it as technically it can be anywhere.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where in centos ? , i've found only this log's file :

video:

Upvote 0
Back