Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Problem to leave the Hangar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think what we must test a ship construction by in-game quest. I founded a some license for ship, add money - no problem. Possible, what that's some problem.

I think not, because the boat works until time to leave the hangar, what do the ship lock is the portal (Hangar => Sectors) the problem may be in a bad configuration.
Analyzing the gamemechanics.jar, I discovered that it is and it seems to work, however, out of curiosity I decided to download the source files (the topic of compilation / decompilation) and saw a line that caught my attention.
@NotNull
public static AstralGraph create(@NotNull Shell shell, @NotNull AstralGraphResource resource) {
Directory directory = Directory.ContextId.sure(shell.getGlobalContext());
Address graphAddress = directory.findFirst(AstralGraph.class);
if (graphAddress != null) {
Verify.fail("Graph is already created!");
How to know nothing (nothing at all) from java, I think it has nothing to do but take a look, it seems that is a command to create something, who knows the alignment of allods, as everyone knows they change from 24 to 24 hours.
good if I find anything else I put an hour is this!

EDITED:

I found something interesting in Channels.sql
-- DROP TABLE "channel.ship.ShipPosChannel";
CREATE TABLE "channel.ship.ShipPosChannel" (
id RECORD_ID not null primary key,
ship_id bigint not null,
ship_map varchar(100) not null,
astral_sector varchar(100) not null,
hub_id int not null,
sector_id int not null,
time bigint not null
);

that does not mean anything? or is it just some junk that I found? hahaha

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
good, no error on the ship until it is even with the training ship the error occurs.
I'm out of ideas out, what was within my reach I did, (

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If anyone is still looking to fix this problem, you need to make sure you are running the Astral module. In shard\cfg\shard.xml you need to change the line:
<shard role="LocalShard" memory="1200" ip="127.0.0.1">
to:
<shard role="LocalShardAstral" memory="1200" ip="127.0.0.1">

This is changing the role of the server. To see the different types go to game\data\System\ServerRoles and you will see them all. You can edit these .xdb files if you want to tweak what modules are being run in what role and then refer to them appropriately in shard.xml.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back