• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Problem when loading

J

Jarka

Hello.

I've set up my lunentia server but I'm stuck when the client load the characters stuff.
An image is better I think : h ttp://w ww.intuxication.org/~maximilian/lunentia_problem.jpg
(leave the blank in the http and www to see the image).

What the problem ? All things seem to be ok...:s

Reaction score
Its something to do with the IPs i think, make sure they are all correct in Lunentia.ini and the other two .ini files.. i remember having this problem when i first set up a server. im pretty sure thats how i fixed it. also make sure all the ports are open that are needed to run a lulu server. if you have no luck then post again with your ini files and a screeny of your server apps running.

Back