• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

problem with arena mobs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
the monsters are going out of the cage,
what should i do to let them stay in the cage?

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

Can somebody help me? i realy want to fix arena moobs problem

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Each mobs have their own settings like Attack Range, Vision Range, Working radius which can be found on Monster.txt and MonsterSetBase.txt, try to modify those settings :laugh:

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
here i will explain it simply. Look at the code below
3 0 5 178 123 186 128 0 7
the first number is the monster ID. The second is the MAP ID and the THIRd one is Monster radius/distance range whatever you call it. If you change the 3number to 0 the monster will stop moving. The standart "radius" is 5 and if you lower ti down to 2 (for example) the monster will not move that much as in 5. Replacing 5 with 0 doesnt mean they will stop moving at all.. if you go around them without hitting them they start to move but not that much. In 0 state they look more like statue :D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back