• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Problem with client HELP Pls

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well first sorry for my english.

i have a problem sorry for my ingnorance, i create a server, and modify the registry but when i open Priston Tale icon in my desktop the game connect with the official no with my server... what i need to do for fix this.

and the other question, anybody have a web files to make a webpage to my server, with registration?

i hope you understand my problems.

bye

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have you edited ldata.bmp ? Dunno if it needs to be edited anymore but its worth a try.

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yes it does. noteapd.

right click open with notepad

Master Summoner
Reaction score
With first of all i didnt understand what you said >.< and second of all you can try searching for them ^^

SiK

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If your connecting to official are you sure your using the right client (Aka not the default game.exe)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
dont worry about this item.dat. The importan is what ip is in windows registry.

save text bellow as pt.reg and run it to change ip of you registry to your local ip:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Triglow Pictures\PristonTale]
"Server1"="127.0.0.1"
"Server2"="127.0.0.1"
"Server3"="127.0.0.1"
"ServerName"="yourservername"
"Account"=" "
"Graphic"="2"
"Network"="1"
"ScreenSize"="1"
"ColorBPP"="16"
"MotionBlur"="false"