Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Problem with editing element.data for 12class server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi. I need help. I tried to edit element.data with tool posted here: http://forum.ragezone.com/f617/zhu-xian-2-12-classes-892553/ . (I used originaL chinese element.data file, and even dat file located in EL edit 1242 folder but also have error). I changed language to Chinese(PRC) , and Location to China, but each time I try to save edited element.data file I have such error. If someone can help, I will be greatful. Thx

prob - Problem with editing element.data for 12class server - RaGEZONE Forums

ps. I edit file in this way: I write ID of lookin item, than click on left part last right buttom, than I edit example def window, than click on pink area first buttom, than on cyan area, 2nd from bottom right buttom.

pss. I decided to check if its not problem with OS or language, I downloaded from here http://forum.ragezone.com/f617/release-jade-dynasty-legacy-elements-850566/ this editor with file elements.data file for 11classes server and I saved file without any problem. So I have no idea whats wrong with this :/

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
get me one that opens up an english file, and I will fix it for you so that it saves correctly.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Did you change the format to simplified chinese too, location doesnt matter, language for non unicode programs in region and language settings and format :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I went to Regional and Language Options, than Advanced, Language for non-Unicode prorams, and I choose Chinese (PRC), but I didnt changed FORMAT. Do u mean to change in Regional and Language Options->Regional Options -> Standards and formats to Chinese (PRC) ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I went to Regional and Language Options, than Advanced, Language for non-Unicode prorams, and I choose Chinese (PRC), but I didnt changed FORMAT. Do u mean to change in Regional and Language Options->Regional Options -> Standards and formats to Chinese (PRC) ?

yes thats what the editor needs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back