Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

problem with GShop v69

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello.
we have a big problem,
when we type in any change which,
comes the message server to low
We Tried everything but we just did not get it!
We have read all the tutorials but none has brought what we use the version 1.4.5 v69
maybe someone can help in TeamSpeak 3
Data only by pm

LG Dotta

ps: I am a German and use google translate

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey 343 Thanks for the answerbut somehow can not do that
if I add what or changeable he says server to low

Here's an example

For example, if I is the item replacements 8642 (Small Mystery Potion) he says your client to low

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
He doesn't mean that. He means that ghsop.data in the client and the server need to have the same timestamps.

Also gshopsev1 if you edited that.

Just click "get timestamp" in ghsop, and then export it.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Of course 'data' must match too. Ex: if you have an item #1234 for $1 on client side then obviously you have to also have #1234 for $1 on server side... Though I would think this would be obvious too... Though this is normally not the/a problem of course.

You have to make sure you put the gshop's you edit/make gshop.data and gshop1.data with your client. gshopsev.data and gshopsev1.data with your server. They must have matching data and timestamps or you will get the version low error.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
The Answer is :: When You Want Save The File , Dont Replace , But Make New Name gshop.data and gshopsev.data and transfer the gshowsev.data to blablablbalbalbalbla

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can replace them, but if you use sftp(openSSH) you want to make sure preserve time stamps is checked.

@343 - its just me, but when it comes to gshop stuff, it should be one of those things one should rarely mess with cause its so fickle.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Personally I'm working on removing gshop from PW. Well of course technically not 'removing' it completely as the server and client expect the gshop file to physically be there, but I am working on so it's not there 'in game'... Aiming for the "anything you want to sell can be sold at an NPC 'in game'" :wink:

Upvote 0
Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Personally I'm working on removing gshop from PW. Well of course technically not 'removing' it completely as the server and client expect the gshop file to physically be there, but I am working on so it's not there 'in game'... Aiming for the "anything you want to sell can be sold at an NPC 'in game'" :wink:

Use an empty gshop, problem solved. And the button will disappear magicaly also.

Reactions: 343
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello
we can fix the problem

perceive our problem-we had forgotten to put in some things an award

I thank you very Sincerely with you
lg Dotta

Upvote 0
Back