• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Problem with Ready to use chumpy's pack

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi all,

I decided to create my own p. server but I can use putty... when I try open's ip of centos Putty can't connect and "Connection Failled"... Someone can help me ? :grr:

PS : Sry for my bad english

Thanks...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i dont even get any of it lol can someone please make a guide?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Salut,

Dis moi tu as bien choisi le protocol bridge pour le type de connexion quand tu as configur

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Je vais essayer pourrais tu m'expliquer ou me donner ton adresse msn par MP stp ? Ou se trouve le protocol bridge ?

Upvote 0
The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I decided to create my own p. server but I can use putty... when I try open's ip of centos Putty can't connect and "Connection Failled"... Someone can help me ? :grr:

PS : Sry for my bad english

Thanks...
Make sure you can ping the centos machine using the "ping" command in a windows command prompt as putty won't connect if you can't ping. If you can't then it is either the centos firewall or your vmware network settings are wrong. If you have a router then use bridged networking and i would suggest specifying the IP yourself rather than letting centos picking one up automatically.
i dont even get any of it lol can someone please make a guide?
There are plenty of guides already and they can't be made any simpler, think yourself lucky you even have guides as some of us had to figure it out without a guide. Cabal is not a simple server to set up as there is a lot to learn.

Please keep to English. If you want to post in your own language then that is fine but please at least give an English translation. It is mentioned in the rules :D:

Upvote 0
Back