• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Problem with retro setup

Retired
Reaction score
yes, can you please come teamviewer and help me? :(
Haven't got time for private help am afraid bud, you can help me by telling me everything you did step by step, from installing IIS to moving cms over to the wwwroot etc.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Haven't got time for private help am afraid bud, you can help me by telling me everything you did step by step, from installing IIS to moving cms over to the wwwroot etc.

i followed youtube how to install iis and when i installed iis i remove all things on wwwroot map then i put the cms when i put the cms i change the htacces file to web.config and fix it. then i set db to navicat and fill up the config.php

Upvote 0
Retired
Reaction score
yes i did it but i get error :(
Then its your cms, try putting a .html file in the wwwroot folder and write something inside. If it comes up with the stuff that you've written then yeah, its the cms.

which then comes down to the web.config, url rewrite etc.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try to set index.php as default document.
If you don't know how to do this, send me a PM with your Skype.

Upvote 0
Back