• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Problem with the zones // Problema con las zones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[ENGLISH]
I have a problem with the zones, ZONE1 opens good and the other zones too, but when i try to teleport the character from ZONE1 to another zone doesn't works, only i can play in ZONE1, its says
"sorry conection lost"
can someone help me?

[ESPAÑOL]
Tengo un problema con las zonas, ZONE1 abre bien y las otras zonas tambien, pero cuando trato de teletransportarme de la ZONE1 a otra zona no sirve, solo puedo jugar en ZONE1, dice "la conexion al servidor a fallado"
¿me podria alguien ayudar?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
bueno eso surge por varios motivos, ya sea que no implementas el nuevo param que tienes o por que no le as actualizado la version HTLauncher en el Settings que se encuentra en la carpeta Data de tu zona.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pero para actualizar el HTLauncher necesito que el servidor entre con el Update.exe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back