• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

PRODUCTION-201610052203 client hangs at 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hai,

I was updating my packets + structures from PRODUCTION-201506161211-776084490 to PRODUCTION-201610052203-260805057, however for some reason my client hangs at 100%. No disconnect or anything, just shows 100% and nothing happens afterwards.

Open the spoiler for a screenshot
c2F9Z4c - PRODUCTION-201610052203 client hangs at 100% - RaGEZONE Forums

Do you guys have an idea?
@Tinqwise I used the SWF you released, did you happen to come across this problem?

Reaction score
Did you get any packet parsing errors? Try to track them with $_POST. I saw your friendlist etc is initialized so decryption goes well, that's not a issue. I don't really assume if you get still the loading screen the client socket is still alive if Habbo didn't much changes at their action script project.

So I think there's a server packet structure changed?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
Did you get any packet parsing errors? Try to track them with $_POST. I saw your friendlist etc is initialized so decryption goes well, that's not a issue. I don't really assume if you get still the loading screen the client socket is still alive if Habbo didn't much changes at their action script project.

So I think there's a server packet structure changed?
Normally when a structure is not correct, I would get a disconnect and would be able to view the classname of the packet which doesn't have the correct structure in the developers console. I don't get a disconnect now, so no idea how I can otherwise check this.

It even shows my welcome message in a motd, I can hear a credits sound and when I do a shutdown, I do get shown an alert, but the loading screen just never disappears.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think you're missing one or more new packet(s). Did you log Habbo to see which one you miss?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I tried some simple stupid things like switching my external_variables up with the ones for the latest PlusEMU release, no luck.
Also rechecked all structures from the handshake, no differences.

The LatencyTest and Pong packet even keep being send to the emulator.
The General maybe you got an idea?

No clue what you want from me. Im not a wizard lol. Packetlog habbo and compare I guess. Most likely wrong header or something.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Hi wizards,

I came to the conclusion that the habbo swf on Habbo sends a packet requesting widgets, which I don't receive in my emulator. So after diving into the swf code, I found this method which sends that packet:

Code:
public function activate():void
{
	var k:_SafeStr_4897;
	if (this._SafeStr_5381 == null)
	{
		this.createWindow();
		this._SafeStr_5603();
		this._SafeStr_5586.communicationManager.addHabboConnectionMessageEvent(new _SafeStr_4009(this._SafeStr_5604));
		this._SafeStr_5593 = this._SafeStr_5586.getProperty("landing.view.bgtiming");
	};
	for each (k in this._SafeStr_5591)
	{
		k.refresh(this._SafeStr_5381);
	};
	this._SafeStr_5605();
	this._SafeStr_5586.windowManager.getWindowContext(_SafeStr_5581).getDesktopWindow().addEventListener(WindowEvent._SafeStr_5606, this._SafeStr_5607);
	this._SafeStr_5381.invalidate();
	if (this._SafeStr_5608 != null)
	{
		this._SafeStr_5586.navigator._SafeStr_5609(this._SafeStr_5608);
	};
	this._SafeStr_5586.send(new _SafeStr_4261(this._SafeStr_5593));
	this._SafeStr_5381.visible = true;
}

There was one other in a method called refresh, but this one stood out to me because of this._SafeStr_5381.visible = true; (probably making my hotelview visible?)

Anyways I have no idea where this method is getting called and if I'm even in the right direction. I packetlogged Habbo and this was the only big difference I could find. I also logged in a few times and it seems that I get to my hotelview when the widget requesting packet gets send to the server.

Have you wizards seen this before? How can I find where the swf calls upon this method?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Hmm. I remember I had this issue once, but I have no idea what I did. Did you check your AvailabilityComposer and your messenger composer? And did you try to use a different SWF? About the scripts: If you are in the right direction find out the header of _SafeStr_4261 and check it out. However external_variables could be the issue too.

Goodluck!

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Hmm. I remember I had this issue once, but I have no idea what I did. Did you check your AvailabilityComposer and your messenger composer? And did you try to use a different SWF? About the scripts: If you are in the right direction find out the header of _SafeStr_4261 and check it out. However external_variables could be the issue too.

Goodluck!
I haven't tried using a different SWF. It'll be a real pain in the butt, since I am not using plusemu. I checked the availabilitycomposer, sends bool true and then bool false, should be allright? What do you mean with messenger composer? External variables seem to be allright as well.

_SafeStr_4261 is called WidgetEvent in my emulator (RefreshCampaignMessageEvent in plusemu). It should receive this event after sending CfhTopicsInitMessageComposer, however, it doesn't.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I haven't tried using a different SWF. It'll be a real pain in the butt, since I am not using plusemu. I checked the availabilitycomposer, sends bool true and then bool false, should be allright? What do you mean with messenger composer? External variables seem to be allright as well.

_SafeStr_4261 is called WidgetEvent in my emulator (RefreshCampaignMessageEvent in plusemu). It should receive this event after sending CfhTopicsInitMessageComposer, however, it doesn't.
Hay you have to add 1 more bool to your 'AvailabilityComposer' also put them all on true.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Hay you have to add 1 more bool to your 'AvailabilityComposer' also put them all on true.
Changed that and I set my homeroom to 0, it seems to load up the hotelview now. Can't load any rooms, so that was probably the issue. I'm gonna check why I can't load a room, maybe I will need some help again, hopefully not. I'll update once I find something. :p

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Changed that and I set my homeroom to 0, it seems to load up the hotelview now. Can't load any rooms, so that was probably the issue. I'm gonna check why I can't load a room, maybe I will need some help again, hopefully not. I'll update once I find something. :p
Yay! If you need some help just PM me. The rooms issue is probally because the Heightmap (not sure about this because your 2015 rev).

Goodluck!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back