• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Programer Needed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hallo im working on new server atm .
Im looking for skilled programmer leave me an message if you are interested.

Server stats
EXP150X
DROP : CUSTOM
EGG EXP : 300X
Security : KOEM V2

Fully style international server
G70 Armors & G75 Weapons is MAX GRADE
Fully International MAPS/AREAS/MOBS/RESPAWNS
Main City is City Of Priest
Teleport Stone for all AREAS
F10 Manager with Quests Piece Of Unknown World
KalCash Shop
Free Items LvL 30/50
JobChanger LeveL 30/50
Ellement Collector
International Third JOB QUEST & SKILLS (no replace)
Valley Of Debah Quest
Good Supporting/No Corruption
(Average server but i want it to be on for long time)

I got root ready

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
and for what u need a "programer" ? oO

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i anwer to the post and ask for what he need a programer ...

take the nose down ...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hmmmm, I wonder whyyy someone would a progammer in kal???? Impossible question, too hard to answer? It's extremely obvious that it's for custom dlls and addons.

It's my job to keep threads from extremely obvious and useless posts, must keep it clean for those who actually answer the topic, in this case, to the ones who would offer him their programming skills.
"Take the nose down" ---> LOL

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
and why exist 1 million useless threads like "How i can setup KOEM V2" ?? I wonder where the Mod are ... but when I ask here for what a Programer is needed a mod is pissed off? lol

BACK TO TOPIC:

Hmmmm, I wonder whyyy someone would a progammer in kal???? Impossible question, too hard to answer? It's extremely obvious that it's for custom dlls and addons.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
and why exist 1 million useless threads like "How i can setup KOEM V2" ?? I wonder where the Mod are ... but when I ask here for what a Programer is needed a mod is pissed off? lol

BACK TO TOPIC:

As I see, you wanna keep this thing forever, the thing is, it's tottally different. It's different between the help section. Help section is where you ask for help and moderators dont rly have stuff to do in there, because if I would moderate there, 95% of posted threads would get deleted. Here it's a topic where someone asked something and my whole point is: IF YOU DONT HAVE THE ANSWER, DONT REPLY. Simple as that. Now if you have something against me and my way of moderating, talk to me by PM because I'm a mod and I shouldn't be arguing with kids on public topics.

Back