Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Project Fixed Bug By Mauroalt - new release 6.6.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
On step : when i press next goes me in and recive error

I am looking at the code.
This problems comes, because the file config.php is not in ../GameEngine map.
So if you copy it manually to the map it will go futher.
But then wdata.php makes a problem.

Warning: include(../install/include/database.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /install/include/wdata.php on line 10

Warning: include(../install/include/database.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /install/include/wdata.php on line 10

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '../install/include/database.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /install/include/wdata.php on line 10

Fatal error: Call to a member function query() on a non-object in install/include/wdata.php on line 106

I am looking now to fix that problem.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Warning: include(config.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /data/multiserv/users/861475/projects/2032805/www/GameEngine/Database.php on line 12

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /data/multiserv/users/861475/projects/2032805/www/GameEngine/Database.php on line 12

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Unknown MySQL server host 'SQL_SERVER' (1) in /data/multiserv/users/861475/projects/2032805/www/GameEngine/Database/db_MYSQL.php on line 17
Unknown MySQL server host 'SQL_SERVER' (1)

I can't install

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks. I'm waiting for your function that can kill damn rat :lol:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello starluzz,
have a look to post 23.
I think it´s the best Trav-Release at the moment.

Greets
Mikele

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hello starluzz,
have a look to post 23.
I think it´s the best Trav-Release at the moment.

Greets
Mikele

i think that my version is better even more, because i used all the important fixes from those version (or almost all of them) and made more fixes (rat from questmaster, her attack alone, ban system..).
download link:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think that my version is better even more, because i used all the important fixes from those version (or almost all of them) and made more fixes (rat from questmaster, her attack alone, ban system..).
download link:

i using your version , but the quest is eror , not show the quest , always loading!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi mauroalt,

did you stop your great work?
I look every day on github, but no update :*:
Hope you continue working...:*:
Your version 6.6.5 => the best after Dzokis version 6.0!

MfG
Mikele

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi mauroalt,

did you stop your great work?
I look every day on github, but no update :*:
Hope you continue working...:*:
Your version 6.6.5 => the best after Dzokis version 6.0!

MfG
Mikele

Thank's

I not stopped the development of my version, I wanted to share my version with you all hoping that someone would help me too, but nobody is doing it.

I am alone to make corrections and changes, it takes time for a new version without the help of all.

I will do my best

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thank's

I not stopped the development of my version, I wanted to share my version with you all hoping that someone would help me too, but nobody is doing it.

I am alone to make corrections and changes, it takes time for a new version without the help of all.

I will do my best

thank´s mauroalt

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank's

I will do my best

why don't you cooperate with yi12345? Discuss and work together will make it fixed faster than do it alone :laugh:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thankgod you´re right, absolutely!
yi12345 is the hardest Trav-Updater at the moment.
Almost every day he uploads new on github - big thanks for it :).
Dzoki and advocaite have shown, that two smart guys can make great stuff. Maybe mauroalt and yi12345 can do the same :thumbup:

MfG
Mikele

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Warning: include(config.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/a8540265/public_html/GameEngine/Database.php on line 12

Free Web Hosting

PHP Error Message

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/a8540265/public_html/GameEngine/Database.php on line 12

Free Web Hosting

PHP Error Message

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Host 'srv42.000webhost.com' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server in /home/a8540265/public_html/GameEngine/Database/db_MYSQL.php on line 17

Free Web Hosting
Host 'srv42.000webhost.com' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server

i don't touch the code, i would like made a test...
Qué passa? :scared:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank's

I will do my best

Thanks a lot mauroalt
I think at this time your release is the best!!! :thumbup:
Very little bugs
We will wait for your next release broo....
Ciaaa yooo mauroalt

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its poop because players use it..they send one attack with 11111clubs in 00.00.01 and second attack in other village..for example with 11clubs in 00.00.01 and attack power of this 11clubs=11111clubs..its poop bug..Your version is the best now.I sayd only about this bug.Nobody don't fix it now.Maybe Salmon+..ohh if somebody fix it.. :eek:tt:

its easy to fix this "shity" power thing just add some lines to automation.php

find this
PHP:
else //else they die and don't return or report.
            {
                $database->setMovementProc($data['moveid']);
                if($type == 1){
                    $database->addNotice($from['owner'],0,''.addslashes($from['name']).' scouts '.addslashes($to['name']).'',$data_fail,$AttackArrivalTime);
                }else{
                    $database->addNotice($from['owner'],3,''.addslashes($from['name']).' attacks '.addslashes($to['name']).'',$data_fail,$AttackArrivalTime);
                    }
            }

// HERE put code

}
			if(file_exists("GameEngine/Prevention/sendunits.txt")) {
                @unlink("GameEngine/Prevention/sendunits.txt");
            }

and add this where i marked
PHP:
            unset($Attacker);
            unset($Defender);
            unset($unitssend_att);
            unset($unitssend_def);
            unset($battlepart);
            unset($unitsdead_def);
            unset($dead);
            unset($steal);
            unset($from);
            unset($to);

you may unset some another arrays but i dont tell you because my automation is rewriten and i dont know rest of arrays used :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why i cant instal the mauroalt version.. n get the eror message when reach the multihunter step..
please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi. I have this problem on instalating scripts:
Warning: include(config.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/a8540265/public_html/GameEngine/Database.php on line 12

Free Web Hosting

PHP Error Message

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/a8540265/public_html/GameEngine/Database.php on line 12

Free Web Hosting

PHP Error Message

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Host 'srv42.000webhost.com' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server in /home/a8540265/public_html/GameEngine/Database/db_MYSQL.php on line 17

Free Web Hosting
Host 'srv42.000webhost.com' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server

Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back