• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Project Foot [Full Source] [R63A] [EMU]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I am releasing this really early because of the two releases of both Phoenix and Butterfly. To continue my development it would be redundant with all the code available for r63a emulators. I am continuing with a slightly modified new project, rather than r63a I am developing an r63b emulator. Be sure to checkout the Project Belial thread for more information.

None the less... the source for foot as promised.

Downloads:

Emulator: click here
Database: click here

* The CMS will be used for the new project so it's not being released, a simple modified uber CMS will do the trick. *

Details:

It's an r63a emulator, it's what Uber would of looked like now if people continued to develop it open source, so here it is completely open source. It has quite a few features, extremely cpu resourceful and fast. I am quite proud of how it's turned out to be honest, enjoy. The history goes as follows (for the curious) [Nillus Framework] -> [Uber Emulator] -> [Habbo VG Emulator] -> [Demon Emulator] -> [Baal Emulator] -> [Foot Emulator]. There are also some code snippets from a german guy who released some wired packets and code, had to be fixed up quite a bit but none the less extremely helpful. For the most part I've recoded nearly everything and developed quite a few new features to ensure it's high quality standard. Enjoy!

I also left my license codes in there for the curious people.

Credits:

The people listed below are people who have developed code and contributed it to this project or found it's way into this project.

- Nillus (framework).
- Meth0d (turning the framework into something decently special feature wise).
- Martin (turning uber into something quite a bit better - rollers is highlighted feature).
- Deformed (doing some command stuff back in Demon days).
- Ash (for contributing ideas).
- German Guy (initial wired codes and packets).
- Jacob (for making the emulator what it is today).

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for the Contribution.

Cheers mate.

Helped BETA Test this, it looks great

This is a slightly more up-to-date version than the one running Thrust.

Features? :/

Down ...

Mithex whats it got? :/

It pretty much has every feature you can think of plus more, be sure to set it up locally and find out yourself. Not to mention it has a lot of stuff you would not imagine. Enjoy.

Ask me about Daoism
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Cheers mate.

This is a slightly more up-to-date version than the one running Thrust.

Down ...

It pretty much has every feature you can think of plus more, be sure to set it up locally and find out yourself. Not to mention it has a lot of stuff you would not imagine. Enjoy.

I shall now set it up then. :):

Zephyr Studios
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I gonna test it Jacob, thanks for this! :zippy:

topkek amirite??
Reaction score
Great release. I really think this section is boosted - in the fact that Butterfly source has been released/leaked and now this. Fantastic!

--

If you could - could you please release the SWF's, I really think it'll help alot of people who don't have SWF's readily available. And you releasing the SWF's would ensure full compatibility (with things like the catalogue and stuff)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Great release. I really think this section is boosted - in the fact that Butterfly source has been released/leaked and now this. Fantastic!

--

If you could - could you please release the SWF's, I really think it'll help alot of people who don't have SWF's readily available. And you releasing the SWF's would ensure full compatibility (with things like the catalogue and stuff)

I just used the SWFs that are recommended for Phoenix, they work a treat.

topkek amirite??
Reaction score
I just used the SWFs that are recommended for Phoenix, they work a treat.

I don't mean for me, I mean for other people who wouldn't know where to look. :p

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I can't upload my SWFs because my home bandwidth will not support uploading around 250gb. But if you use the SWFs for Phoenix they will work fine, if someone is kind enough to post a link to some that would be nice and I'll add it to the release thread.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I did manage to get this set up and be able to go in client, however, after messing around for a couple of hours, I've managed to kill it. Whenever I login, it kicks me straight back off and leaves this error in the packeterror log file:

Code:
Error in packet @Z@Jhabbo_club: 
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Foot.Messages.GameClientMessageHandler.GetSubscriptionData() in c:\Users\Grant\Desktop\Foot Emulator\Messages\Requests\Users.cs:line 166
   at Foot.Messages.GameClientMessageHandler.HandleRequest(ClientMessage pRequest) in c:\Users\Grant\Desktop\Foot Emulator\HabboHotel\Users\GameClientMessageHandler.cs:line 60
   at Foot.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.HandleConnectionData(Byte[]& data) in c:\Users\Grant\Desktop\Foot Emulator\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 427

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back