• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Project H - A bit of the past! [PHP, MySQLi, APC, WinCache]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
seriously? lol

Yes, seriously. Lmao.

---

Updates
Added two more definitions to the configuration file, FB_USER and TWIT_USER. (self-explanatory)
Planning where to put the more social-based stuff on the articles.

Anyone have the HTML for the maintenance page? Need to do this, forgot it was on the list :p:

NoBrain - Project H - A bit of the past! [PHP, MySQLi, APC, WinCache] - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, seriously. Lmao.

---

Updates
Added two more definitions to the configuration file, FB_USER and TWIT_USER. (self-explanatory)
Planning where to put the more social-based stuff on the articles.

Anyone have the HTML for the maintenance page? Need to do this, forgot it was on the list :p:

NoBrain - Project H - A bit of the past! [PHP, MySQLi, APC, WinCache] - RaGEZONE Forums

I found this on the HabboPHP demo page.

I found this on the HabboPHP demo page.

And, here is the source from the RevCMS Habbo Theme.
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
<head>
<meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
<title>{hotelName} · Maintenance</title>

<link rel="stylesheet" href="{url}/app/tpl/skins/Habbo/styles/maintenance.css" type="text/css">
</head>

<body>

<div id="container">
<div id="content">
<div id="header" class="clearfix">
<h1><span></span></h1>
</div>
<div id="process-content">
<div class="fireman">
<h1>Maintenance break!</h1>
<p>Sorry! {hotelName} is being worked on at the moment.<br><br>We'll be back soon. We promise.<p>
</div>
<div class="tweet-container">
<h2>What's going on?</h2>
<div class="tweet">

</div>
</div>
<div id="footer">
<p class="copyright">© 2004 - 2010 Sulake Corporation Oy.</p>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>

</body>
</html>

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Updates
`prjh_settings` table created which contains things like `maintenance`, `habbo_swf`, `external_variables` and more for future reference since it will all be put in the database sooner or later.
Registration now blocks Alt names.
A few table optimisations.

Q4KaENN - Project H - A bit of the past! [PHP, MySQLi, APC, WinCache] - RaGEZONE Forums

MvUlQq6 - Project H - A bit of the past! [PHP, MySQLi, APC, WinCache] - RaGEZONE Forums

Live Demo will be going down, all data will be lost since it's running a very old version. We are switching to the latest version available, along with a new Dedicated Server, slightly less powerful but all the specifications from the current one is just not needed. The client will also be up and running soon, once we get the new Dedicated Server up and everything.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Your post doesn't matter.

First of all, what happens if the layout wants to be changed? You have to dig through the PHP files
All the templates are stored within the Database in one table. Each feature of a page can be disabled / enabled via the database or php file. You don't have to dig through anything.

This is why you should use a MVC pattern

Probably the most dumb thing I've read all day, and I've read a lot today.

All of you are just over reacting, there are no documents completely fused HTML and PHP (take HoloCMS as an example) - NOTHING LIKE THAT. The most PHP and HTML I have mixing is this:

kdASgXi - Project H - A bit of the past! [PHP, MySQLi, APC, WinCache] - RaGEZONE Forums

If you guys want I can just get rid of the HTML coming from the database and just stick them in the PHP files? Whilst I'm there I may as well get rid of the $_POST & $_GET filtering as well? Oh I don't know, let's just say "duck passwords all together"?!

Edit: You seem a bit peachy about that dislike, lmao.

---

Updates
Fixed an issue with password hashing.
Function; __autoload now throws an error if it cannot find the class.
Working on the Butterfly ticket handling, needs to be tested but I don't want to do it currently.
Maintenance is now being checked from the database.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Bow

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Looks good. Hopefully this gets finished.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's nice that you're still developing Ash .

Goodluck with this project.

Last edited by a moderator:
"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's nice that you're still developing Ash, it's also nice to see that Alex is still a punt as usual #banter .

Goodluck with this project.

Nothing has changed then :lol:

Apart from the flood of dislikes, they're just mad because I asked for the thread to be cleaned up from all the shenanigans.

---

So Quackster decided to waste his time...

zoP9IxV - Project H - A bit of the past! [PHP, MySQLi, APC, WinCache] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score
This actually looks quite good, honestly I can't wait for the source to be opened up, haven't done any Habbo developing lately, and this sure looks interesting.

If you need any help, I'd love that.

Reaction score
Nothing has changed then :lol:

Apart from the flood of dislikes, they're just mad because I asked for the thread to be cleaned up from all the shenanigans.

---

So Quackster decided to waste his time...

zoP9IxV - Project H - A bit of the past! [PHP, MySQLi, APC, WinCache] - RaGEZONE Forums

PM MentaL lol. Abusing the system isn't allowed x)

Attachments

Ragezone Furni Releaser
Reaction score
Just ignore the people who are sending hate and dislikes.
They are just searching for attention.
This project is really good and people should have respect.
If you don't like this project than just never open the thread again and block it in your browser or wathever but don't spawn the whole topic with hate and dislikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back