Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Project 'Habbo Shockwave Revival' - V5/V18 - Java - From Scratch - Encryption

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Maarten and vista are right. But what you hear from others do you mix with other stuff without googling or asking.

Yeah. Well, I actually meant Habbo MUS not MUS and RCON in general. But this thread isn't about MUS and RCON, so from now on we won't discuss it anymore here. I should've said it actually better.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Started working on the database a bit (the catalogue for example) but I've been pretty much busy with other things, but the development is still going on :)

Good luck buddy, I hope this development goes well for you. I'm a huge old school person, I love old school that's why I made Blabbers Hotel :).

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
'How to scam on Habbo Part I' :p:

Push to github, I'll contribute unless you're still using crappy netbeans projects which only netbeans can import >.<

No, these video's have nothing to do with Habbo. And no, I won't push this to github just for you. And I'm still using "crappy" netbeans.

-----------------------------------------------

I'm quite busy with other stuff but for everybody who has twitter feel free to follow me:

I'll be posting a BETA in around 1/2 months, wouldn't take long. Until then, I try to post as much updates as possible.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Interesting fact! When you were around 8 Years old or Less, there was a Staff member called Luna!

Anyway give the IntelliJ IDE a try.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Development is a little bit delayed. This is due to a few issues I had/have. The project is still going but it'll be progressed slower for now.

I apologize for that. The BETA will be delayed but because of that, I'll give a free staff rare to all BETA testers in the future. Also, you users as the community can request one extra version you want (shockwave of course) and I can make that one extra after these two versions.

I'm really sorry for slow progress. Can't explain why 100%, so I won't explain it at all. It has nothing to do with RaGEZONE at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back