Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Project Nevareth - The most advanced Cabal Online private development

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That's a fact, but it's an unnecessary comment, do you always like to play pessimism on other people's expectations?
People can criticize there is no problem with that.. The important thing is not to get carried away by the others frustrations

Reaction score
That's a fact, but it's an unnecessary comment, do you always like to play pessimism on other people's expectations?

I'm sure you know the jokes, just don't like it.
Btw. instead wasting time on things which can't be finished why not try to make useful things for the current one?
Vodika doing at least progression to the game which have real benefits.
I criticize only because they looking for investors for future, like they already know when it will be usable.
I'm already tried this way with Yamachi and he even didn't know when it will be possible prototype when we need add the content like only. Then adding the content who known how many years more need.

Also what happen if the official files become leaked again somehow, like example they doing a mistake when Cabal Mobile launch.
Those who already checked the android client know, the structure of things almost the same. Probably will be usable for main server as well.. and android game servers soon or late will have leaked version.

I don't have personal issue with Nicke or something, do not misunderstand me, i would be one of the happiest player if i could play a private server like this, but giving false hopes are just bad.. This is my last reply in this topic. Good luck with your project.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm sure you know the jokes, just don't like it.
Btw. instead wasting time on things which can't be finished why not try to make useful things for the current one?
Vodika doing at least progression to the game which have real benefits.
I criticize only because they looking for investors for future, like they already know when it will be usable.
I'm already tried this way with Yamachi and he even didn't know when it will be possible prototype when we need add the content like only. Then adding the content who known how many years more need.

Also what happen if the official files become leaked again somehow, like example they doing a mistake when Cabal Mobile launch.
Those who already checked the android client know, the structure of things almost the same. Probably will be usable for main server as well.. and android game servers soon or late will have leaked version.

I don't have personal issue with Nicke or something, do not misunderstand me, i would be one of the happiest player if i could play a private server like this, but giving false hopes are just bad.. This is my last reply in this topic. Good luck with your project.
Oh bro.. It's been a while since I've read so many affirmations without a basis or experience.. but let's go.. I'll devote some energy to answering you

First things first.. I don't think it's an interesting approach for you to define the probability of time and success of a given project based on the experience and capacity that you and Yamachi had at the time.. it's not all about sniffing, cryptography and reverse engineering algorithms. There are essential skills and practices for an emulator project so that it can support a production scenario and this involves a lot the choice of architecture, design patterns, among several other peculiarities that vary according to the choosed language and I see that care has not been properly taken in past emulator projects.
For every project there are factors that determine the chances of success, especially when we talk about large and more complex projects, as is the case of an emulator.. and one and most important of them is: Motivation!

Money should never be the only motivation, but it is essential, because without it, there is no motivation šŸ«„.. I believe that you have experienced this, right? Otherwise why did you give up? Lack of knowledge? I don't think so, I barely knew the concept of threads at that time (around 2010 ~ 2012)

And finally I leave here something for you to think about it..

I don't devalue jobs with "real gains" as you mentioned that vodikatm does but.. if there are no people who think big and act in such a way then.. when does the change occurs? šŸ˜„

Allow yourself to believe that someone has the ability, it's not because everyone gave up that it became a rule.

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Considering that CO development always takes place under conditions of limited budget, low motivation, etc., there is a healthy skepticism. But I also think that we don't have many people who are willing to throw money around to become a sponsor. And they should be aware of all the risks associated with it.

Well, everyone else will just wait when / if it becomes cheap or free. It is unlikely that anyone seriously expects that every third admin will invest in this project. Most likely it will be only a few people willing to take the risk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I saw this emulator around a year ago and once it is on a good state, where i can rent the files, i will do that 100%. I love to play cabal with all the newest stuff :) I hope you will not stop it. Good luck to your team.

Last edited by a moderator:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What about a CABAL II emulator? Do you believe it's possible?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks pretty dope. Good job soo far guys. I hope you will bring new light to our lovely game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As a CABAL enthusiast, I am pleasantly surprised to see the video you posted. I commend your team and your efforts and look forward to a more complete version. One question is about the equipment in the game, can we continue to synthesize the 3 hole attributes after the 3 hole attributes outside the hole?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back