Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Project Shea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Project Shea​

Jacking Average Korean Environments

Herro!, I guess you are asking yourself, what is Project Shea? Well, Project Shea is a project I started together with a couple of other known KalOnline section members.

The purpose of Project Shea is to go through a HUGE collection of privately leaked source codes and programs and then make proper releases of EVERYTHING we find.

Our goal is to try to make a complete RTU(Ready-To-Use) release of the 2-3 Gigabytes of sources and have everything translated (since this is all in Korean because these are leaked from inixsoft).

Our goal is to try to release as much as we can for free, openly, for everyone to use rather than keep it private.

An example of what we plan of releasing are:
  • translated versions of the UI tool
  • GenMonster tool
  • and the real model converter that INIX uses for their models for animation, collision, etc.

Our team members are the following:
  • Justei
  • sirix
  • Kealy
And a few others which prefer to have their names unpublished yet.

CURRENT PROGRESS
Tranlated & compiled: (moar soon :D)

• AlwaysStay
  • DDS2GTX
  • Encode
  • ExceptionServer
  • ExceptionToFolderTree
  • ExceptionToFolderTreeEX
  • FixGenMonster
  • GameConvert
  • GameConvertNEW
  • GameExport
  • KalMobSet
  • KalUI
  • MapGen
  • Monitor

Download:

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
well gl hf.. we will hope for best;)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Great job, thanks for this and gl finding more.

A question, wath is Monitor for ? Even when server/webserver is on with active players it says " Server is empty ".

Reaction score
So what is it about? Compiling a C++ project and then do nothing with it?

Actually the whole point of the project is to try to dig out whatever we can from the huge private leak that we have and then release it to the community.
To be honest we don't know exactly WHAT is in there, but I felt that it's better to compile what we can, dig out what we can, and extract what we can, and then release it, then not to anything with it at all :).

Who knows, maybe someone finds this useful, and if this helps some people then I think it was worth it :).

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This leak was obviously from me sometime in the past, my memory is so poop due to many many things I don't even know who I 'leaked' these too. I can assure you, nothing good of interest was ever released to this person, because at this time I had no complete + fully functional source codes for the GameSrvs/Engine - so, you can release this crap with my blessing, maybe someone will find use for them, I know I won't or anyone who know's what they are doing won't.

P.S

Monitor tool was for monitoring INT servers, and will only work (afaik) with later versions of Server Files, it allowed you to connect, show how many users where on all servers. It also allowed you to send notices without actually connecting to remote desktop of the server.

AlwaysStay - Kinda obvious to see what that does, it just makes sure the servers stay running, so in event of one crashing, it automatically restarts it.

The rest are garbage, Can I ask why it needs lots of people to release/edit this poop? I don't even know how to code, yet I compiled 99.9% of these tools and translated them myself, didn't take my very long.. Also, most of the files you will see which I leaked are Korean documentation, I wouldn't even bother trying to translate them, not unless you're fluent in Korean yourself.

Reaction score
This leak was obviously from me sometime in the past, my memory is so poop due to many many things I don't even know who I 'leaked' these too. I can assure you, nothing good of interest was ever released to this person, because at this time I had no complete + fully functional source codes for the GameSrvs/Engine - so, you can release this crap with my blessing, maybe someone will find use for them, I know I won't or anyone who know's what they are doing won't.

P.S

Monitor tool was for monitoring INT servers, and will only work (afaik) with later versions of Server Files, it allowed you to connect, show how many users where on all servers. It also allowed you to send notices without actually connecting to remote desktop of the server.

AlwaysStay - Kinda obvious to see what that does, it just makes sure the servers stay running, so in event of one crashing, it automatically restarts it.

The rest are garbage, Can I ask why it needs lots of people to release/edit this poop? I don't even know how to code, yet I compiled 99.9% of these tools and translated them myself, didn't take my very long.. Also, most of the files you will see which I leaked are Korean documentation, I wouldn't even bother trying to translate them, not unless you're fluent in Korean yourself.

Well, the amount of people is mostly because the package was so huge so that I actually wanted a couple of people to make sure it actually got done :) I personally don't have the time to do it so that's why tbh.

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Package shouldn't be that huge IMO, although as said earlier, I'm not entirely sure what was released. I'm still kinda shocked the traitor who went against me hasn't came forward, ahh well.

Reaction score
Package shouldn't be that huge IMO, although as said earlier, I'm not entirely sure what was released. I'm still kinda shocked the traitor who went against me hasn't came forward, ahh well.

Well, the package is around 70.000 files, that are around 4-5gig or smth :p so there's a LOT xD.
Tbh I have no idea who originaly leaked these from you, I only know I got these from x that got em from x that got em from x etc :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back