Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Project Shea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, the package is around 70.000 files, that are around 4-5gig or smth :p so there's a LOT xD.
Tbh I have no idea who originaly leaked these from you, I only know I got these from x that got em from x that got em from x etc :p.

As far as I know, I never leaked these. So It'd be useful to see what was actually in that collection, I guess these are probably old, things have changed a lot recently.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
For me its just fun to explore the shitz inix worked on. No more, no less.

Why do you even care, shouldnt you be busy with nolifing @ int?

+1 hahahahahahaha

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score

He cares because he's one of the people who actually has the full source code of most things.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
full source ? *g* release compile ready engine and mainsrv source :p

Reaction score
Not gonna lie, my main interest is the engine source code. Rest is useful to other people.

~ Good luck!
oh and Jake, sharing is caring noob! So, free stuff pl0x?

*I smell a foxx flame coming!*

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sharing may be caring, but I lost care for this community a long long time ago. Aswell as the people who really want this stuff go the complete wrong way about getting it. None of that engine source is usable, not unless you spend days/weeks of your life trying to fix it. Kinda pointless really.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sharing may be caring, but I lost care for this community a long long time ago.
reasonable

Aswell as the people who really want this stuff go the complete wrong way about getting it. None of that engine source is usable, not unless you spend days/weeks of your life trying to fix it. Kinda pointless really.

well it would be possible to fix it, but you're right waste of time.

however, still useful for writing own tools/hacks. D:

Reaction score

Yes going to mk once a day and going to f10 once in 4 days is really nolifing.

And ok, I just asked what the 'project' is about, you gave the answer in the first sentence. 2nd sentence is a bit needless, isn't it?

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
reasonable

well it would be possible to fix it, but you're right waste of time.

however, still useful for writing own tools/hacks. D:

Of course it can be useful for reference purposes, pretty much it, guess, I'm not a programmer, I just know that poop is fucked.

Reaction score
Well, seeing as there wasn't as much info as we would ahve liked in the package it's pretty useless lol. Anyhow we talk from time to time and any time we actually find anything in the package there will be a release, also I might release the whole package public to see if anyone can find anything of use :) (just gotta talk to some people about it).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back