• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Project Trickster - by imds 100% work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i cannot make the ODBC, appears Access Denied, exactly what tutorial make this server on?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't even download this fully now.. since megaupload got owned =/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dam SOPA, i wanna play the old trickster. the new trickster sucks (Money game) + i love the login bgm before.

Reaction score
dam SOPA, i wanna play the old trickster. the new trickster sucks (Money game) + i love the login bgm before.

I am developing a new server for trickster ... online and will be available soon ... :drool:

New links to download on host Dropbox were provided by IceBlade

**Visit the front page of this topic to see links**

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for you guys server files sharing ! Hope you can continue develop Trickster Online. If the emu done completly it might as popular as Eathena / Cathena , etc.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for you guys server files sharing ! Hope you can continue develop Trickster Online. If the emu done completly it might as popular as Eathena / Cathena , etc.

i doubt it.. because people are bored of tro, because sg killed it..
but i hope so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back