Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Project TSonline

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No one doing this game? TSonline... no one working on it? hm... alot of ppl here wanted to play and do thier private servers... so if anyone here wants to do this server im willing to help... :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I Know

i want a private server for ts online but the thing is nobody here knows there all playing soem stupid butt game mir of soemthing not ts online... apperently i need some oen to hack into ts online to get a source code to make it but duck i can;t hack and i dunno any body who can if naybody can hack please hack it and give me a shout so we can all play on the same server ts online and hti sis ts online -----http://ts.gameflier.com.my/

and this ---http://mbsoft.ph/ this is ts online

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well from expereince and alittle forum search,you can use a packet sniffer such as WPE.
but even if you do get files from hacking the server with a packet sniffer you need to decode or encrypt it or something. Were lucky to even find someone with these skills since most people here are asses and dont want to help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found this project TS private server in thus link but I think somebody interest can go to this for help to make sever ^^

take care u salf& enjoy to do it bye bye

for someone who want serverfile ,u have to talk with server's owner because he opoen server for test (I think it's difficult for talk server file from him but we have nochoice now)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well im currently making my own server files. Not official though. I need a team of coders so if u know anyone pm.

Back