• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[ProjectXIV] Looking for Developers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Currently looking for a team that's interested in helping to build a FFXIV emulator. I have some of the work already done and ready to go. Some basics still need to be worked on such as the Cryptography and others things but going to have it programmed in C#.

I am looking for a relatively small group of freelance or hobbyist with no time constraint on when it will be done, it is a free time basis thing. It involves some heavy coding knowledge especially with networking but that can be done easily. Once cryptography is done I already have things planned out and written down as to how we will go along with the project.

What we are looking for:

C# Programmer Team ( Experience Needed 2 - 5 years knowledge )
MySQL DBA Team ( No experience needed )
Reverse Engineer Team ( Experience Needed 1 - 5 years knowledge )
QA Team ( No Experience Needed )

Once the project is cleared to go, it will go up into an Alpha, Beta, and GM phase which at GM phase will be open to public. All development teams would be paid after completion of the job, a percentage of donations will be provided to them up to 1 year after the project is finished.

Contact me via PM for information or questions that you may have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back