• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Promise a big reward! DKonline

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm looking for someone who can build DKonline free server

I am a beginnerin this field but wanna be operator this game.

If it is built, we will share the profits.Expect to earn at least 1 bitcoin per month

I would appreciate it if you could contact me for more details.

telegram:mad:yeouljeon

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i wanna see serverfiles of this too,i was in top guild before the korean bots ruined the game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have the source code for the years 2015-2016. I've never compiled.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Hellowen
HelloI used to be a fan of this gameI am familiar with C + + programming. Can you share the source code with me? I try to make it work. Is that OKMy contact information: qq2657530336,2657530336@qq.com

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you should share so people can work on this together! :)

source code that no one else has. It's not okay to share

@Hellowen
HelloI used to be a fan of this gameI am familiar with C + + programming. Can you share the source code with me? I try to make it work. Is that OKMy contact information: qq2657530336,2657530336@qq.com

you can contact us
telegram : @DoguGames

Back